Thermaltake WP200 or Extended Ascension CYO

BOBWARPATH

are you water cooling as well?

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Just now, thrasher_565 said:

are you water cooling as well?

Debating it, depends on what money I have after I afford the 2nd Motherboard and Cpus. Left sides gonna be gaming rig, right side is gonna be virtualization and Rendering rig. Gonna use an X79 Chinese board and some 10-12 core xeons

10 minutes ago, BOBWARPATH said:

Debating it, depends on what money I have after I afford the 2nd Motherboard and Cpus. Left sides gonna be gaming rig, right side is gonna be virtualization and Rendering rig. Gonna use an X79 Chinese board and some 10-12 core xeons

oh ok. in my case one side is windows 10 for gaming and windows 7 for everything els. i think im going to get my dads old pc 3570k i think an asus saber tooth mb should go well with my asus z170 saber tooth mb and when i upgrade parts will be swapped over. do i need 4 d5 pumps no but why not...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

1 minute ago, thrasher_565 said:

oh ok. in my case one side is windows 10 for gaming and windows 7 for everything els. i think im going to get my dads old pc 3570k i think an asus saber tooth mb should go well with my asus z170 saber tooth mb and when i upgrade parts will be swapped over. do i need 4 d5 pumps no but why not...

Redundancy. You take an already bullet proof pump and make sure your pc dies before the pumps do XDXD   

Just now, BOBWARPATH said:

Redundancy. You take an already bullet proof pump and make sure your pc dies before the pumps do XDXD   

haha:old-laugh:

18 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

haha:old-laugh:

just ordered a Thermaltake Core WP200 this morning. Dad convinced me to go all in so I spend an extra 200 from my stimulus to afford the pedestal, Hopefully I'll finally have a case I don't need to upgrade... But then again I really thought my AZZA GT1 would have all the space i could ever need😅
Came out to a grand total of 800 dollars... Definitely gonna hurt for a long time...

11 minutes ago, BOBWARPATH said:
just ordered a Thermaltake Core WP200 this morning. Dad convinced me to go all in so I spend an extra 200 from my stimulus to afford the pedestal, Hopefully I'll finally have a case I don't need to upgrade... But then again I really thought my AZZA GT1 would have all the space i could ever need😅
Came out to a grand total of 800 dollars... Definitely gonna hurt for a long time...

ya between me and my dad we spent thousands over the years but its a hobby and i use my pc every day...my build i lost track of how much put in to it....🤔 so plan alot.

i got an antec lan boy off ebay for $300 bit over payed but it was in canada so happy to have it. i think i got something planed for the gpu....so stay tuned ill make a build long when i get there.

ya between me and my dad we spent thousands over the years but its a hobby and i use my pc every day...my build i lost track of how much put in to it....🤔 so plan alot.

i got an antec lan boy off ebay for $300 bit over payed but it was in canada so happy to have it. i think i got something planed for the gpu....so stay tuned ill make a build long when i get there.

Like an original lanboy or an air?

Just now, BOBWARPATH said:

Like an original lanboy or an air?

AntecLanBoy1.jpg

2 minutes ago, BOBWARPATH said:

ok thats worth 300

i wanted one for a long time and found one on ebay that was not $600....

i wanted one for a long time and found one on ebay that was not $600....

Right, I remember that... Can you imagine how much those thermaltake cases are gonna go for in the future? If A cooler master HAF X goes for like 300 I do not wanna see the WP 200 and 100

7 minutes ago, BOBWARPATH said:

Right, I remember that... Can you imagine how much those thermaltake cases are gonna go for in the future? If A cooler master HAF X goes for like 300 I do not wanna see the WP 200 and 100

i cant sell my caselabes th10 and there collectors now. so who knows

28 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

i cant sell my caselabes th10 and there collectors now. so who knows

Right. I'm not trying to justify the price of the W200 or anything (They obviously stole the design) But I guess its more of a "Last of its era" kind of product, so it justifies itself. 

38 minutes ago, BOBWARPATH said:

Right. I'm not trying to justify the price of the W200 or anything (They obviously stole the design) But I guess its more of a "Last of its era" kind of product, so it justifies itself. 

ya fads come and go. the price of watercooling makes big case a hard sell. we use to have basements for rads back in the day but now we dont have thow cases any more. not saying what we have now is bad. cheap, good air flow, looks good, but if there are water cooling case that do come out there going to be expensive. maybe cpu and gpu will get so hot that we need to water cool them maybe it will be back(affordable) the trend on gpus is getting bigger and bigger same with cpus so who knows 

are you going to do mods the the case?

37 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

are you going to do mods the the case?

Yep, it's on the list. I have a 48 x 128 inch sheet of tinted plexi laying around, might put a window on the top, and 3d printer is gonna do its job XD

6 minutes ago, BOBWARPATH said:

Yep, it's on the list. I have a 48 x 128 inch sheet of tinted plexi laying around, might put a window on the top, and 3d printer is gonna do its job XD

nice. plexe is hard to get a holed of it seems.

11 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

nice. plexe is hard to get a holed of it seems.

yep! only reason I got the huge sheet like I did is because its thin and from a place that makes jeep interior panels. It was supposed to be used to make jeep windows, but it was their demo sheet so they could see how the plexi was. My dad got it for free and gave it to me