alumanum

custem

can have more windows

no dust filters

no removable rad mounts

probably no hinged doors

acrylic colors options

paint options

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

Just now, thrasher_565 said:

well the core 200 is

steel

has removable rad mounts

one mb tray up side down and removable

only one winow

hinged doors

crap dust filters

moutenmods

alumanum

custem

can have more windows

no dust filters

no removable rad mounts

probably no hinged doors

acrylic colors options

paint options

Yeah that's kinda why I was leaning more towards the W200. It seems a lot more complete for the money. 

4 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

well the core 200 is

steel

has removable rad mounts

one mb tray up side down and removable

only one winow

hinged doors

crap dust filters

moutenmods

alumanum

custem

can have more windows

no dust filters

no removable rad mounts

probably no hinged doors

acrylic colors options

paint options

Also Wassup Thrasher? Anytime someone on here is doing a stupidly large build like I am, you always show up XD

8 minutes ago, BOBWARPATH said:

Also Wassup Thrasher? Anytime someone on here is doing a stupidly large build like I am, you always show up XD

ya...i have experience...or stupidity one of the two...

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

one thing to note is i think its raw aluminum and it looks like the old lian li case back in the day i think and there something about that aluminum

3 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

ya...i have experience...or stupidity on of the two...

LMAO. This build is gonna pan out great, I sold 1/3 of the stuff out of my server rack and broke even with how much I spent on the whole thing, and I still got so much stuff left to sell. So now I'm gonna grab a huge case to sit on while I make some more money for the rest, Just like I did with that AZZA GT1 build I showed you a while back. Also I still have some 4tb 5.25 inch hard drives and ssds sitting for the build, Its gonna be great image.png.de4a272991c3b65c7faf08f94e6b0c0a.png

1 minute ago, thrasher_565 said:

one thing to note is i think its raw aluminum and it looks like the old lian li case back in the day i think and there something about that aluminum

Gotcha. My main attraction to it was the amount of expansion, but doing the math with my config it would be closer to 700-800 dollars. And for that price I can slap a pedestal under the W200 if I can find one before they all go out of stock.

1 minute ago, BOBWARPATH said:

LMAO. This build is gonna pan out great, I sold 1/3 of the stuff out of my server rack and broke even with how much I spent on the whole thing, and I still got so much stuff left to sell. So now I'm gonna grab a huge case to sit on while I make some more money for the rest, Just like I did with that AZZA GT1 build I showed you a while back. Also I still have some 4tb 5.25 inch hard drives and ssds sitting for the build, Its gonna be great image.png.de4a272991c3b65c7faf08f94e6b0c0a.png

hmm i think the mm case might have more room to mount hdd. i no there some flash thing you can install to see more of the case mm is a weird site and old...

15 minutes ago, BOBWARPATH said:

Gotcha. My main attraction to it was the amount of expansion, but doing the math with my config it would be closer to 700-800 dollars. And for that price I can slap a pedestal under the W200 if I can find one before they all go out of stock.

ya i would look in to how many hhd can mount in the tt case. i cant remember. i think it was 2 or 3x hhd in an cage from the core 200 and maybe 2x3 hhd from the  pedestal?

you can mount 2 hhd on the back mb tray with some weird plastic clips.

oh looks like its 3x 2hhd  for a total of 6 hdd from the core 200 (i think you can buy more form tt but i dont no)

as for the pedestal its probably 1 or 2.

Edited by thrasher_565

2 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

ya i would look in to how many hhd can mount in the tt case. i cant remember. i think it was 2 or 3x hhd in an cage from the core 200 and maybe 2x3 hhd from the  pedestal?

you can mount 2 hhd on the back mb tray with some weird plastic clips.

Thermaltake Core W200 Super Tower Chassis - Umart.com.auFigured it out, case can hold 14 total, pedestal doesn't come with any 😕

16 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

hmm i think the mm case might have more room to mount hdd. i no there some flash thing you can install to see more of the case mm is a weird site and old...

Flash is dead so sadly you can't use it. And out of the box the Mm only comes with the ability to mount 6 hard drives

Thermaltake Core W200 Super Tower Chassis - Umart.com.auFigured it out, case can hold 14 total, pedestal doesn't come with any 😕

but it only come with 6 thow and you can buy more

Flash is dead so sadly you can't use it. And out of the box the Mm only comes with the ability to mount 6 hard drives

right and you can buy more mounts to add more im guessing

but it only come with 6 thow and you can buy more

*could* unless they still make individual parts, they no longer sell the cases anymore

1 minute ago, thrasher_565 said:

right and you can buy more mounts to add more im guessing

yyup, but I might just end up 3d printing some, they are super simple and just mount to a 120mm fan

yyup, but I might just end up 3d printing some, they are super simple and just mount to a 120mm fan

ohhhhhhhhhh right you can 3d print.....well then that proiblem is solved

with 3d printing you can make any case look good

Edited by thrasher_565

ohhhhhhhhhh right you can 3d print.....well then that proiblem is solved

Yep! And another issue I found is thermaltake doesnt give you enough mounting brackets to fill all the drive bays, But someone fixed that already 😉 https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2800110

with 3d printing you can make any case look good

Pretty much, one thing that made me laugh though is if I got the mm case, I would have to print like 20+ 120mm fan covers...

Just now, BOBWARPATH said:

Yep! And another issue I found is thermaltake doesnt give you enough mounting brackets to fill all the drive bays, But someone fixed that already 😉 https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2800110

ya there vary skimpy on the flex mount. i can barley mount 4 fans in front only using 1 flex mount per fan...

3 minutes ago, BOBWARPATH said:

Pretty much, one thing that made me laugh though is if I got the mm case, I would have to print like 20+ 120mm fan covers...

ya but it be cool and you can use like paint hose way better mesh then whats in tt case

i guess you can change the tt mesh as well thow

Edited by thrasher_565

the Thermaltake Tower 900 should house alot of hdd as well and i think you can find it in the $350 range when its in stock

Edited by thrasher_565

the Thermaltake Tower 900 should house alot of hdd as well and i think you can find for in the $350 range when its in stock

totally seen it, but case i get has to be able to house 2 atx boards

3 minutes ago, BOBWARPATH said:

totally seen it, but case i get has to be able to house 2 atx boards

oh right haha