Help Me Create the Best Gaming PC for $2,000 USD

Go to solution Solved by 1stMidnight,

For cpu, I would say 5600x no question. Only $300 and has the gaming performance of any of the other ryzen cpus.

Budget (including currency): $2,000 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details: Will mainly be used for gaming via Steam.  I want to start buying parts now and be able to assemble them once I get all the right stuff.   Never build a PC before but had done some work on one.  I’m getting overwhelmed research which essential parts to go with.   

For cpu, I would say 5600x no question. Only $300 and has the gaming performance of any of the other ryzen cpus.

Welcome to the form!

Since its gaming here 

you can still go with better gpu and more storage and if necessary with higher psu , tell me if I'm wrong or something  ,happy to help! ")

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Wow thanks for the quick responses!   I forgot about PC Part Picker.  I couldn’t remember the name.  

And if I can get even more for just a little more in the budget that’s cool too!!

wait for rtx 3080/6800xt stocks.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i9-10850K 3.6 GHz 10-Core Processor  ($384.99 @ Best Buy) 
CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK TISIS 70.2 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($65.48 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI Z590-A PRO ATX LGA1200 Motherboard  ($189.99 @ Best Buy) 
Memory: OLOy 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory  ($75.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: MyDigitalSSD BPX Pro 960 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($99.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($55.49 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase H500 ARGB ATX Mid Tower Case  ($89.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: MSI MPG A-GF 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($109.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1071.91
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-04-17 11:33 EDT-0400

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W