[KG] Court tries to censor Kim Dotcom over third party tweet

KakaoDj

Source

I thought this was a public trial?  :blink:

Kim Dotcom is an outspoken man, one quick glance at his Twitter or any of the news coverage he’s had here at KitGuru will tell you that, but the courts in New Zealand don’t like it and want him to stop tweeting any mention of his upcoming extradition trial altogether, all because of something someone else said in response to one of his messages.

His lawyers aren’t taking it lying down either, pointing out that the order is incredibly vague and that it risked infringing on his free speech more than curbing any court revelations.

dotcompoker1.jpg

Another person I don't know.

U WOT M8

Seriously though, what the hell is going on ? This was supposed to be a public trial and now what ? This is ridiculous.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Trying to stop Dotcom, who wishes to encourage internet ,from sharing things on the internet....

Yeah nice try New Zealand, this is KIM MOTHER DOT FUCKING COM you're messing with.

sysloc

Another person I don't know.

Educate yourself, he is an important man in terms of the interent and it's future.

Some of his tweets are very outspoken lol, like how he likes to tag the RIAA in them. :lol:

Unless he is forced to stop in a court of law I doubt he will change his behaviour at all. :D