Reccomended monitors that are decent and are not expensive.

AndrijaChillinInBalkan

I recently(about 3-4 months) bought a new PC.I had a old one that was about 8-9 years old and only had VGA.I had a Asus monitor (it was made in 2012) with only VGA,and my new computer only has HDMI.So,I was using my old TV(30-32 inches FOX) as a monitir for it,but I saw that its slower than my old monitor.So,I'm looking for some cheap monitor,about 80-100 euros(convert into dolars,I'm in Europe,so we use Euros).I will mainly use it for online school and gaming.Thanks in advance!

If you're happy with you're old monitor you could just buy a vga to hdmi adaptor?

I'm an IT System Admin with 15+ years worth of XP, plus I've been tinkering computers since I was old enough to hold a screwdriver, so I usually know what I'm talking about.

1 minute ago, ObsidianAura said:

If you're happy with you're old monitor you could just buy a vga to hdmi adaptor?

Well,It's not very bad.I have a VGA to HDMI adaptor(When I bought the PC,the guy working ordered it for me,and It arrived about 1 month later,so I had to plug it into a TV.I mean,a 450 euro PC surely won't collect dust for a month in my household!If I decide not to buy a monitor,I will focus on buying a dual channel 16gb RAM,as I have single channel 8gb now..

-> Moved to Displays

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv