Possible Motherboard or CPU system failure - need help diagnosing!

Zezuca
So, I've been into pretty rough terrain with my PC lately, even considering abandoning PC gaming. I am truly desperate and in need of help.

Back in March, my GPU had a burned component (literally sparked), but still worked just fine. Still, sent it to a technician who swapped the component who said it filtered the power to the card. Sold it for cheap to a friend who was aware of the card's history, he's been using it with no issues. The same tech said he didn't find any problems with my PSU during his tests (Corsair CX500). But, while that all happened, I got myself a brand new RTX 2060 for way below MSRP (the main reason I sold my old GTX to a friend who needed a graphics card in his new system).

Installed the new RTX into my system and just a few hours later, after I had gamed for a while, done some office work, my computer keeps turning itself off as soon as I launched a game or ran a benchmark test. Sent it back to the tech, who suspected the PSU was actually bad, but it was hard to diagnose because everything worked fine during his testing.

For peace of mind, I decided to swap the PSU (4y old at the time) and while was at it, updated the mobo BIOS and got a new Hyper 412r cooler to see if it helped my previous hot CPU issues that had started recently (Ryzen was constantly running at 1.3v since brand new, and reaching 94c while gaming sometimes due to the aging thermal compund and a heat wave tha struck the place I live).

Again, everything worked fine (per the tech's word) until I got home and plugged the system in my desk: only half of the memory being detected and PC restarted briefly after turning on (hard reboot, the case fans stopped and powered back on).

The weird stuff begins now: despite only recognizing half physical memory both in BIOS and Windows (8gb), CPUZ and the motherboard memory OC utility could detect all 4 RAM sticks (4x4gb)!

Went back to the workshop and the tech started swapping memories. Nothing would boot if a stick was placed only on slot 2 and 4, PC would boot most times (not always) with sticks on 1-3. But EVEN with his 2x8gb sticks on the "good" slots that booted, the BIOS only recognized 8gb as available physical memory, same as Windows. All my 4 ram sticks were tested on his system and booted fine, despite some initial XMP and compatibility issues that we resolved placing a single stick at a time then booting his system until everything worked and all the memory was shown.

He rolled back a BIOS version (from may 2021 to november 2020) and reseated the memories, CPU and cooler, spent a whole weekend gaming with my system and even sent me pictures of everything working fine after the BIOS rollback.

Then again, as soon as I get home, same issue as before. All memory detected on CPUZ and MemoryZ but half physical memory available everywhere else.

Now sometimes the system will not even boot at all, having those issues at random (seemingly):
-Blue screen after posting saying memory management error
-Blue screen asking for system restore
-Blue screen saying corrupted drivers (non specified) or windows kernel
-Blue screen with error 0x00021a
-Not properly detecting my SSD boot drive and messing up with the boot priority order
-Motherboard diagnose LEDs turning on (then off) on while booting: first CPU, then both CPU and RAM, then GPU and finally boot failure led then the system boots (sometimes). When it can't boot, it eithers turns off or gets stuck in a loop.

My Specs:
-Ryzen 5 2600
-4x 4gb 2666mhz HyperX HX426C15FB/4
-ZOTAC Gaming RTX 2060 (brand new)
-Corsair CX 550 gray sticker (brand new)
-1x Kingston A400 (boot drive), 1x WD Blue and 1x GALAX 240gb SSD(slaves)
-MSI B450m BAZOOKA v1 Motherboard (11/2020 BIOS version, second newest)
-Cooler Master HYPER 412R CPU cooler (brand new)
-NO OVERCLOCK, NO XMP, EVERYTHING STOCK

Except where noted, all components are about three years old and were present on the supposed PSU failure. I am currently writing this cry for help in the very same system (with only half memory available) that managed to boot after lighting up every single diagnose LED on the motherboard. I've been using it for about 2 hours now and even did some light gaming with no issues. CPU and GPU are very cool (65C max while gaming, tested today).

Is my motherboard or CPU dying? I'm still in touch with my tech and he's looking into finding an AM4 test bench to help me (it's a pretty small shop in a third world country), but I want to have some opinions to decide what to do next. Don't want to just buy a new motherboard straight away to find up it was a CPU issue all along. 

here is an idea: when I was in a 3rd world country the wiring in the home was kinda random and I would often find myself being the ground wire (not pleasant) so try to plug the computer in a different outlet, also if you live in an area with lots of wind and sand then it could be static that is messing with your computer. Another options is get a UPS to filter the power to your PC