Changing iCUE profiles without a corsair keyboard or mouse

Nick123456789

So obviously if you have a corsair keyboard or mouse you can just click the profile switching buttons. But is there a keyboard shortcut for switching profiles? i'm switching from a corsair k100 to a Logitech g513. I know it's a downgrade but I cannot stand how wobbly the optical switches on the k100 are and my only concern is not being able to switch ICUE profiles on the fly..

3 minutes ago, Nick123456789 said:

So obviously if you have a corsair keyboard or mouse you can just click the profile switching buttons. But is there a keyboard shortcut for switching profiles? i'm switching from a corsair k100 to a Logitech g513. I know it's a downgrade but I cannot stand how wobbly the optical switches on the k100 are and my only concern is not being able to switch ICUE profiles on the fly..

Yeah m8, I think you have to manually switch profiles through the software compared to where you could just change profiles by keyboard macros. You could just go all logitech. That's what I'm planning on doing with my build but with razer. Sorry that I'm not the best person to help on this.

Current Setup: PC

4 minutes ago, Anonymous_Yee said:

Yeah m8, I think you have to manually switch profiles through the software compared to where you could just change profiles by keyboard macros. You could just go all logitech. That's what I'm planning on doing with my build but with razer. Sorry that I'm not the best person to help on this.

I don't think there is a way to switch without the corsair buttons or going into the software.. I just called corsair up. I'm more concerned about my fans and cooler and all that jazz. maybe ill just duct tape my corsair mouse underneath my desk to use solely for a RGB button lol. Haven't had any other use for it ever since I bought a GPRO wireless

I think just use the iCUE software for your fans and cooler. While Logitech for your peripherals. That's how i'm doing it. Corsair for fans and stuff and Razer for peripherals. It just seems more organized then going like 5 different things.

Current Setup: PC

i have the corsair k100 keyboard, QL 120mm and 140mm fans, and the obsidian 1000d case.

i can tell you that without a corsair keyboard or mouse that has a profile button. you are going to have to go into the ICUE software if you want to change anything on the RGB.

• 1 year later...
I just found a YouTube tutorial where this guy is able to switch using his voice! So I think its doable actually. Uses some sort of open github program that can switch color profiles using command line. Which you could then setup to a macro run by a desktop shortcut, mappable key on another peripheral, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3zdSAs8hog

if you want the features  you have to buy there keyboard that's the point of it.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links