Got a technical problem with my LGCX...or is this even a problem?

I have a 65inch LGCX TV that I use as a PC monitor. If you seen me say 55inch in other post that's my bad, it was a typo. Anyway, I booted up my PC this morning to get some school work done(because I use my PC for both gaming and engineering school) and I have a setting on my start bar(or task bar, whatever it's called...it's the bar on the bottom of the screen with the start button lol). The setting is that I have that bar dissapear when I'm not using it. 

Anyway, when I brought my mouse down to the start bar to click on my brave icon so I can login to my school, I noticed that my screen is only showing half of the task bar. For those who own an LGCX you know that it's normal for these OLED screens to have around a 1/2 inch gap from the very edge of the glass screen to where the edge of the picture actually starts. But it looks like the bottom edge got bigger this morning. I looked in my NVIDIA settings and none of my display settings have changed, so I ruled out that it's a PC problem. I also switched to the build in operating system of the TV because it's also a smart TV and it's the same thing for the TV's OS. 

This TV has probably done this before but I most likely didn't notice this until now. 

Anybody have any idea what's going on with my LGCX? Why can I only see half of my start bar now? 

Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about. I keep the wallpaper black and the icons hidden until I need to use them to avoid burn in which is why this image is mostly black except for the half of a start bar at the bottom: 

https://ibb.co/1R37rLn

Also note, that since this isn't a PC problem but a TV problem, when I hit printscreen and pasted the screenshot into paint, it showed the entire start bar, so I altered the image in such a way so you can see what I see on my TV. 

Thanks for any info ya'all can give on this issue. 

Make sure the TV's input is set to be a PC, not sure how that works on this series but there should be something like this that disables overscan. 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

The picture is moving around slightly on your screen. That is a feature to work against OLED burn-in. My C9 is also doing this, but this only results in 5 pixels or so that get cut off on the side. You can read up on this by googling "screen shift". You can also disable this when it's distracting while using your TV as a PC monitor. But then you'll have a greater risk of long-term image retention (burn-in).

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

The picture is moving around slightly on your screen. That is a feature to work against OLED burn-in. My C9 is also doing this, but this only results in 5 pixels or so that get cut off on the side. You can read up on this by googling "screen shift". You can also disable this when it's distracting while using your TV as a PC monitor. But then you'll have a greater risk of long-term image retention (burn-in).

Thanks, I had a feeling it was something like that. Am I correct to understand then that after a day or so when I boot up my PC and TV/monitor that I'll see the whole start bar again?

1 minute ago, Burned_Follower said:

Thanks, I had a feeling it was something like that. Am I correct to understand then that after a day or so when I boot up my PC and TV/monitor that I'll see the whole start bar again?

Your picture is constantly moving around very slowly. It's so slow you shouldn't even notice it's moving. Sometimes you'll ssee the whole task bar, sometimes it'll get cut off slightly. Unless you want to turn the feature off, there is no way to adress this. You don't even need to reboot the TV or PC, just use it an hour or so and the picture should move up by then and reveal the complete taskbar again.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Interesting update to this issue: as I was exploring the TV settings I looked at my aspect ratio settings and found a "just scan" section where I had three options: on, off or auto. It was on the off setting. As soon as I put it on auto, I got my entire start bar back. Not sure why this solved the problem but I'm just glad it's solved.