Does Google search require CAPTCHAS to be solved with every VPN provider? Is there a VPN provider that can bypass CAPTCHAS?

I am using Private Internet Access and with any server I need to solve a CAPTCHA for every search I make. I’ve tried using DuckDuckGo and Bing but the search results aren’t quite up to par with Google’s. So I am looking for another VPN provider as I need Google. Does anyone know a good VPN provider that can bypass these CAPTCHAS somehow?

<-- Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites -->

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Pretty sure Google always gives Captchas on VPNs, since they see all the traffic coming from the same IP. Unless you set up your own personal VPN, there's no way to bypass the Captchas.

12 minutes ago, GalacticRuler said:

Pretty sure Google always gives Captchas on VPNs, since they see all the traffic coming from the same IP. Unless you set up your own personal VPN, there's no way to bypass the Captchas.

So basically Google is saying either stop using a VPN and let us make money off of your info or no Google access for you. lol

2 minutes ago, rootuser39301 said:

So basically Google is saying either stop using a VPN and let us make money off of your info or no Google access for you. lol

It's not the VPN that's the inherent issue, it's the fact that so many requests are coming from the same IP address. Schools and businesses get occasional Captchas too for this same reason. The way VPNs work is that they gives you a "fake" IP address, which is actually a real IP address located somewhere in the world. However, that "fake" IP address is given to numerous other users of the VPN, which makes it appear from Google's perspective that a ton of computers are sending requests from the same IP address.

5 minutes ago, GalacticRuler said:

It's not the VPN that's the inherent issue, it's the fact that so many requests are coming from the same IP address. Schools and businesses get occasional Captchas too for this same reason. The way VPNs work is that they gives you a "fake" IP address, which is actually a real IP address located somewhere in the world. However, that "fake" IP address is given to numerous other users of the VPN, which makes it appear from Google's perspective that a ton of computers are sending requests from the same IP address.

Bing and DuckDuckGo do not make VPN users solve captchas. Along with Startpage and many others. It’s just Google that does. Lighten up dude

2 minutes ago, rootuser39301 said:

Bing and DuckDuckGo do not make VPN users solve captchas. Along with Startpage and many others. It’s just Google that does. Lighten up dude

DuckDuckGo does not have the same levels of traffic as Google, and Bing doesn't either for different reasons. Google isn't the only site that forces Captchas. If you try to log on any major website while on a VPN, it makes you do a Captcha, even on your first login attempt.

43 minutes ago, rootuser39301 said:

I am using Private Internet Access and with any server I need to solve a CAPTCHA for every search I make. I’ve tried using DuckDuckGo and Bing but the search results aren’t quite up to par with Google’s. So I am looking for another VPN provider as I need Google. Does anyone know a good VPN provider that can bypass these CAPTCHAS somehow?

Google and sites protected by CloudFlare will require an IP address to complete a CAPTCHA challenge if it is sending too many requests. Keep in mind that you do not reserve a public IP address by default when using PIA services. Generally, if you want to avoid CAPTCHAs, use PIA servers outside of the US, or reserve a dedicated IP address here.

Make sure to quote me or use @PorkishPig to notify me that you replied!

Desktop

CPU - Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler - Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570-PLUS RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 32GB Case - Meshify C

GPU - RTX 3080 FE PSU - Straight Power 11 850W Platinum Storage - 980 PRO 1TB, 960 EVO 500GB, S31 1TB, MX500 500GB | OS - Windows 11 Pro

Homelab

CPU - Core i5-11400 | Cooler - Noctua NH-U12S | Motherboard - ASRock Z590M-ITX RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3600 32GB (2x16)  | Case - Node 304

PSU - EVGA B3 650W | Storage - 860 EVO 256GB, Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB, WD Red 4TB (x6 in RAIDZ1 w/ LSI 9207-8i) | OS - TrueNAS Scale (Debian)

No. What happens is your being detected as a potential bot. When you use a VPN you are sharing a IP Address with a unknown amount of users and potentially bots as well. When there is a specific number of requests in a specified time period, it triggers a bot check. These checks are not to prevent you from using a service but to rather limit the number of requests from bots to save resources. Many other websites run similar checks.

6 hours ago, rootuser39301 said:

Bing has a Captcha Check, the fact that it's not being triggered behind a VPN just shows how much it's not used. DuckDuckGo currently doesnt have any bot checks in place as far as I am aware. DuckDuckGo refuses to use current proprietary methods due to data collection, We may see a more open bot check implemented in the future, but as it stands now there isn't enough traffic to really demand one.

I read through all of your posts and it all makes sense now. Thanks.