Asus Dual 3060 OC edition Waterblock???

Ive search all over the internet and cannot find a water block specifically for my gpu. If you know of one please send it my way! 

Sorry new to water cooling! 

Attached is the exact GPU

81S5Qnxg1PL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Why would you watercool a midrange GPU, though. It's also pretty new so there might not be any blocks for it yet, if there will be any at all.

Companies like alphacool and EK typically stick to high end GPUs.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

I am also not aware of any water blocks for an RTX 3060. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

12 hours ago, NelizMastr said:

Why would you watercool a midrange GPU, though. It's also pretty new so there might not be any blocks for it yet, if there will be any at all.

Companies like alphacool and EK typically stick to high end GPUs.

I don’t understand how a 3060 OC EDITION is a “mid-range” GPU but okay 

On 4/9/2021 at 8:38 PM, Lord Byanski said:

I don’t understand how a 3060 OC EDITION is a “mid-range” GPU but okay 

There’s like 4 cards above it just in Nvidia’s stack alone (3060Ti, 3070, 3080, 3090). 
And then there’s a bunch of AMD cards that are faster, being the 5700XT, 6700XT, 6800, 6800XT and 6900XT.

hate to burst your bubble, but it’s a midrange card at best, for entry level 1440p gaming or high refresh 1080p.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

8 hours ago, NelizMastr said:

There’s like 4 cards above it just in Nvidia’s stack alone (3060Ti, 3070, 3080, 3090). 
And then there’s a bunch of AMD cards that are faster, being the 5700XT, 6700XT, 6800, 6800XT and 6900XT.

hate to burst your bubble, but it’s a midrange card at best, for entry level 1440p gaming or high refresh 1080p.

i hate to burst your bubble, but its not, I have a 1440p monitor, 144hz 1 ms refresh IPS panel and get great frames in just about any game I play. Even with max raytracing turned on i usually maintain at least 60fps at 1440p. So no its NOT a Mid range card. A mid range card would be a 1660 Super. just becuase there is 3 or 4 other cards on the market that outperform it doesnt make it a mid range card... 

If you dont have anything to contribute other than trying to belittle my 3060 compared to your 5700XT you can move along 🙂 

3 hours ago, Lord Byanski said:

i hate to burst your bubble, but its not, I have a 1440p monitor, 144hz 1 ms refresh IPS panel and get great frames in just about any game I play. Even with max raytracing turned on i usually maintain at least 60fps at 1440p. So no its NOT a Mid range card.

Sorry, but it just is. It's not just FPS that decides which card is entry level and which is enthusiast class. The placement in the product stack also greatly decides which place it's meant to take. 

But this thread isn't going anywhere. My point still stands that manufacturers of water blocks don't usually bother with midrange cards before the water blocks for the real high end cards have been developed, and if there is enough demand perhaps they'll consider midrange offerings. But considering how new the 3060 is, I'd say it's at least a few months away before you can find a water block for it and it'll likely be reference PCB first.

• 4 weeks later...

I am actually looking for a waterblock for the same card, but doesn't look like anything is out there. I have a full watercooled system with my previous GPU card so hate to waste the money not using any of it. Settled for the 3060 as it's the only GPU I could get my hands on for MSRP.

Unfortunately as NelizMastr mentioned, companies may not make a waterblock for the 3060 as it technically is NVIDIA's newest mid-range card. To settle the above argument, the RTX 3060 is technically NVIDIA's 'NEWEST' mid-range GPU although it may outperform previous series high-end GPU's (at the time of their peak).

• 1 month later...

Instead of making it a discussion of wetherever the RTX 3060 is a midrange card or not we could try to help de man/women.

I did a quick search on the internet about the PCB's.
Looking at pictures they don't seem much different. the 3060 has a differen GPU chicp, is missing 2 memory chips and memory power management for these chips.

So besides "missing" some hardware they look very similair.
ofcoarse I cannot look at hight differences but moas of the time hardware developers use recommended hardware.

You could try the 3060TI block from ekwb.
but, beware to make sure you have enough thermal pad available  for if you need them.

Might this work could you then please let us know?

Edit:

Another thing you can always try is buying the 3060TI block, and when it doesn't fits exactly take you aircoolblock and the waterblock, go to you're local CNC shop en let them CNC the waterblock so it's exactly the same as your'e airblock.

776060357_3060TIvs3060OC.PNG

Hi I am also looking for a waterblock for this card (well, actually it's an ASUS Dual RTX 3060 -- without the OC designation, but I assume the OC and non-OC share exactly the same PCB layout, it's just that the OC version is binned for a factory overclock).

Does anyone know of one that will fit?

BTW @Broerkonijn thank you for posting those PCB comparisons. I'm just curious, the Google image search link states that is a "Palit GeForce RTX 3060 Dual" -- is it the same as the *ASUS* GeForce RTX 3060 Dual card?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2021 at 9:11 PM, tokyotoonster said:

Hi I am also looking for a waterblock for this card (well, actually it's an ASUS Dual RTX 3060 -- without the OC designation, but I assume the OC and non-OC share exactly the same PCB layout, it's just that the OC version is binned for a factory overclock).

Does anyone know of one that will fit?

BTW @Broerkonijn thank you for posting those PCB comparisons. I'm just curious, the Google image search link states that is a "Palit GeForce RTX 3060 Dual" -- is it the same as the *ASUS* GeForce RTX 3060 Dual card?

I actualy have no clue if it is the same. I don't know if you own the ASUS one.

If you do you could search the back PCD layout and try to match it.
if that matches than de chances are that the front will also match.