Looking for a good budget AIO, any suggestions?

captainpig2908

In the coming months I am going to get a AIO for my brand new pc. I know there are a ton of AIOs but I dont know which are actually... GOOD. My budget would be around 150 and my cpu is a AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (also going to be upgrading to a 5600 in the next year or so.) I thought I should go with liquid cooling because my room is hot, and the last pc I had I fried my good ol' GTX 760 along with my FX cpu.

1 minute ago, captainpig2908 said:

In the coming months I am going to get a AIO for my brand new pc. I know there are a ton of AIOs but I dont know which are actually... GOOD. My budget would be around 150 and my cpu is a AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (also going to be upgrading to a 5600 in the next year or so.) I thought I should go with liquid cooling because my room is hot, and the last pc I had I fried my good ol' GTX 760 along with my FX cpu.

A decent AIO seems incredibly overkill for what your doing...

The stock cooler would work fine for brig situations listed.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

2 minutes ago, Downkey said:

A decent AIO seems incredibly overkill for what your doing...

The stock cooler would work fine for brig situations listed.

Yes but I want something silent and cool, not that I dont mind fans but I just want to make sure it doesnt overheat because my room can get up to 80 almost 90 Fahrenheit which is about 27 to 32 Celcius. I just want some precautions 

Just now, captainpig2908 said:

Yes but I want something silent and cool, not that I dont mind fans but I just want to make sure it doesnt overheat because my room can get up to 80 almost 90 Fahrenheit which is about 27 to 32 Celcius. I just want some precautions 

The stock cooler would be fine. Ask yourself - Would you rather buy a 3600 and an AIO, or a 3700x and a good air cooler?

Arctic liquid freezer ii- 240, 280, 360mm variants

Ek drgb aio- 240, 280, 360mm variants

nzxt kraken x63, x52

These are some of the main ones that come to mind.

you can take a look at some corsair ones but personally i wouldnt touch any of them even with a long stick