This calls for a celebration

TopWargamer

http://linustechtips.com/main/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats

Aw yeah, I finally did it. I'm so proud of myself.

I'm sorry, I just wanted to share this, because this is the first time it's happened, and I've REALLY wanted to break into the top 20.

;)

EDIT: And now #20. I WILL NOT GET BUMPED OUT SO EASILY! 

COMIC SANS

Im número uno :D

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

for today's posts? Only really an achievement if all you have done is post news. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

not anymore you are not  :P but i did not even knew that existed

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Hmm. Didn't even know that existed...

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

not anymore you are not  :P but i did not even knew that existed

Check again. I AM RISING!

;)

COMIC SANS

I never understood the fascination with post counts. "Look how much time I can spend on the internet, guys!"

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

Check again. I AM RISING!

;)

you are #16 ATM nice  :D

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Wtf is this? Who spams the most daily? Comeon TopWarGamer shape up! I expect better then this from our favorit news boy!

Butbutbut, it's not spam, cause I'm adding to the conversation!

Plus me being up there today wasn't intentional. Just checked it randomly and I was there. 

COMIC SANS

"And Vitalius pulls ahead of his arch-nemesis WoodenMarker by a sliver of a nose. While he is 1000's of laps behind him, he is catching up, inch by inch, post by post, and answer by answer."

Read that in the Race horse announcer voice.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I'm out of the top 10

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

oh geezus all those spam posts! My eyes!

Someone! Resets/remove my post count!

I'm out of the top 10

few more posts and I'll be knocking you out, bro

and then there's Wooden with a nearly 3 fold lead over 2nd top poster. 

Error: 410

few more posts and I'll be knocking you out, bro

:'c

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I'm coming for you helping. You're on my list! AND I'M CHECKING IT TWICE!

Santa+Claus+is+coming.....+I+know+he+s+a

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I'm coming for you helping. You're on my list! AND I'M CHECKING IT TWICE!

In the event that you somehow figure out my real name from the typo of my name that exist on the internet

at least do me the honor of finding a decent replacement

Error: 410

In the event that you somehow figure out my real name from the typo of my name that exist on the internet

at least do me the honor of finding a decent replacement

You've got 273 days left. Good luck. <@>:-D>>>

† Christian Member †

I spend 20 minutes daily lurking on LTTs forums, but I hadn't posted frequently in months...

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.