OBS isn't detecting my Elgato 4K60 Pro MK2

So originally the 4K60 pro, WAS being recognised by my streaming PC with no issue, installed the driverm chose the driver source, boom everything was working.

Here's the issue though, Now it isn't being recognised. I have only just recently downloaded the actual software for the capture card itself, to  try and diagnose if the card isn't being detected, But it is, the software recognises it, as does my gaming monitor it's cloned to. What has happened! ANy insight people?

If it works with the Elgato software, it will work with OBS. However, you can not have both Elgato and OBS open at the same time. It will only output to the one opened first. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

8 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

If it works with the Elgato software, it will work with OBS. However, you can not have both Elgato and OBS open at the same time. It will only output to the one opened first. 

I never have had both open at the same time. And Like I said, it works on the Capture software, not OBS

1 minute ago, Nexblitzer said:

I never have had both open at the same time. And Like I said, it works on the Capture software, not OBS

Post a screenshot of your game capture options in OBS. 

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

I can't do that rn. But to put it simply. Display capture, although less important does not Show Elgato 4K 60 Pro MKII capture as an available device to select from. And in regards to game capture, Any game I select and play on my Gaming PC, Does show showup. It is not a matter of switching between devices to capture from, it's the issue that OBS is NOT detecting those devices in the first place, and this was before I installed the Elgato Capture Software.

1 minute ago, Nexblitzer said:

I can't do that rn. But to put it simply. Display capture, although less important does not Show Elgato 4K 60 Pro MKII capture as an available device to select from. And in regards to game capture, Any game I select and play on my Gaming PC, Does show showup. It is not a matter of switching between devices to capture from, it's the issue that OBS is NOT detecting those devices in the first place, and this was before I installed the Elgato Capture Software.

Display capture wont show your capture card, only the displays. if its cloned to your desktop, it will only list/show your desktop, not the capture card itself. 

"Black Out"

Dedicated Streaming Rig

3 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Display capture wont show your capture card, only the displays. if its cloned to your desktop, it will only list/show your desktop, not the capture card itself. 

Nevermind I just fixed my issue. Turns out the firmware needed an update. Now everything works fine. 😕 

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv