PC Black screening AGAIN! PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR ALMOST A YEAR. (p.s i have last all hope)

Ok so I have been dealing with this problem since I upgraded some hard where specifically I upgraded my motherboard to a Rog Crosshair VIII Formula my cpu to a ryzen 9 3950x my ram to corsair 32gb (also i checked my ram and did memtest for 24hrs and nothing is wrong with the ram) I also upgraded my graphics card to a Rog Strix gaming OC 8Gb Geforce RTX 3070. While I was testing my stuff i thought that it could maybe be the psu so i got a net 750x gold psu and am still having the same problem. I even sent my old MSI 1080 in for rma thinking that that would fix it and nope ROG puts out a update for there motherboard "fixing" black  screening and other stuff. However I am starting to lose hope and cant even play overwatch or i will crash then while trying to reboot it crashes during boot I am so tired of this and just want to use my damn pc. PLEASE ANYONE HELPPP!!!! 

Edited by Nicholas1999

What does the Event Viewer System subsection show, any Red "!" marks or Red "X"s that might give us some details?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

have you tried deleting the drivers of the older hardware?(the stuff u had before upgrading, like mobs drivers)

So yeah I have been looking at this but it is weird it is not giving a error when it black screens it gives it a error when i have to hard reset my pc to get out of the black screen and back into the pc image.png.c1ecc9348aa2e18dad9ab7042d52a1c1.png

Just now, Nicholas1999 said:

error

Look at all of them, post either a screenshot of the *full* error message, or type it out here.

Are you using XMP or OCing anything?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I haven't I didn't think that would change anything  

Update BIOS if that does NOT help RMA CPU.

R9 5900X, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240, Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE V2, 2x16GB Kingston FuryX 3800MHZ CL18 Hynix DJR "Tuned" , Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC, Windows 11

5 minutes ago, Nicholas1999 said:

Ok so I have been dealing with this problem since I upgraded some hard where specifically I upgraded my motherboard to a Rog Crosshair VIII Formula my cpu to a ryzen 9 3950x my ram to corsair 32gb (also i checked my ram and did memtest for 24hrs and nothing is wrong with the ram) I also upgraded my graphics card to a Rog Strix gaming OC 8Gb Geforce RTX 3070. While I was testing my stuff i thought that it could maybe be the psu so i got a net 750x gold psu and am still having the same problem. I even sent my old MSI 1080 in for rma thinking that that would fix it and nope ROG puts out a update for there motherboard "fixing" black  screening and other stuff. However I am starting to lose hope and cant even play overwatch or i will crash then while trying to reboot it crashes during boot I am so tired of this and just want to use my damn pc. PLEASE ANYONE HELPPP!!!! 

Did you do a clean install of windows, like above said may be remnants of drivers also very important make sure you installed the AMD updated drivers for the CPU, I had issues with my 3950x and now it is completely stable.

OK and yes i am using D.O.C.P

Error code: The previous system shutdown at 11:39:20 AM on ‎4/‎1/‎2021 was unexpected.

I have tried reinstalling windows I will try to reinstall amd drivers

40 minutes ago, Calranthe said:

Did you do a clean install of windows, like above said may be remnants of drivers also very important make sure you installed the AMD updated drivers for the CPU, I had issues with my 3950x and now it is completely stable.

So i just did that and hopped into a overwatch game and no crash so far but seemed to work thanks for the help :()

So i just did that and hopped into a overwatch game and no crash so far but seemed to work thanks for the help :()

That is awesome, I didn't think about extra AMD drivers coming from an intel system, and my system was glitchy and unstable, I thought WTH?? AMD then I realised oh...these drivers look important.

Happy it helped 🙂

Ok so I have been dealing with this problem since I upgraded some hard where specifically I upgraded my motherboard to a Rog Crosshair VIII Formula my cpu to a ryzen 9 3950x my ram to corsair 32gb (also i checked my ram and did memtest for 24hrs and nothing is wrong with the ram) I also upgraded my graphics card to a Rog Strix gaming OC 8Gb Geforce RTX 3070. While I was testing my stuff i thought that it could maybe be the psu so i got a net 750x gold psu and am still having the same problem. I even sent my old MSI 1080 in for rma thinking that that would fix it and nope ROG puts out a update for there motherboard "fixing" black  screening and other stuff. However I am starting to lose hope and cant even play overwatch or i will crash then while trying to reboot it crashes during boot I am so tired of this and just want to use my damn pc. I posted this earlier and someone said too download amd drivers so i did that and my pc did not crash i could play overwatch until i closed it got off for a little go back and try to load up and I get the same crash screen goes black and pc fans and gpu fans got to max and i get Detect HDD Error code on my Motherboard Plz help me 😞 image.png.e139ef8e11070f0c38fc76ac57a0f562.png

20210401_170936 (4).jpg

4 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

Hey bud, the attachments that you have direct to Gmail........

Thank you 

4 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

What drives do you have connected?

1 500g m.2 ssd 1 sata ssd and 2 Seagate BarraCuda 1TB Internal Hard Drive 

1 500g m.2 ssd 1 sata ssd and 2 Seagate BarraCuda 1TB Internal Hard Drive 

Can you run CrystalDiskInfo once you start up? It sounds like one of your HDDs is dying and tripping up your system.

elephants

1 minute ago, FakeKGB said:

Can you run CrystalDiskInfo once you start up? It sounds like one of your HDDs is dying and tripping up your system.

idk what CrystalDiskInfo should i download it?

idk what CrystalDiskInfo should i download it?

Yes.

CrystalDiskInfo is a program that will tell you info about your storage drives, such as SSD wear, temperature, bad sector count, etc.

It also gives you an overall "health" rating.

elephants

3 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

Yes.

CrystalDiskInfo is a program that will tell you info about your storage drives, such as SSD wear, temperature, bad sector count, etc.

It also gives you an overall "health" rating.

ok downloading now 

37 minutes ago, Nicholas1999 said:

I even sent my old MSI 1080 in for rma thinking that that would fix it

It's possible that they didn't fix it properly and sent it back, if you do want to be sure it's not the graphics card you should test with a loaner (friend's hardware, spare, etc.)

The motherboard throwing up a "Detect HDD" error makes me think the board itself could be fualty, or the drive you're using. It doesn't sound like you have done a lot of different troubleshooting steps, but if you have done more than memtest and a PSU swap, you should list them in the original post.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

13 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

It's possible that they didn't fix it properly and sent it back, if you do want to be sure it's not the graphics card you should test with a loaner (friend's hardware, spare, etc.)

The motherboard throwing up a "Detect HDD" error makes me think the board itself could be fualty, or the drive you're using. It doesn't sound like you have done a lot of different troubleshooting steps, but if you have done more than memtest and a PSU swap, you should list them in the original post.

I have done more I guess i just didn't think to post them once I sent my 1080 in for rma I got a 3070 and i have reinstalled windows 2 times changed gpus psu ram image.png.76d7b1e712fd66f8ed55cdc43de69270.png 

Threads merged & moved to Troubleshooting. You'll get the best help if you continue the discussion in one thread instead of making multiple posts across different subforums.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450