need help selecting case fans

Prd_407

hi people, my pc case a acer prebuilt case only has place for 1 front 120 mm  fan and a 120/140 mm at rear   

currently i have 1 120 mm fan as front intake but its not doing much 

so, i need help what fans i should get and how do i set up means front intake rear exaust or vice versa    or both intake,etc  

and which ones should i buy 

only criteria is fans should perform well and work without issues with 3 pin fan headers on my mother board and i should get most cfm possible 

don't care of noise much

i have attached few photos of my computer its just a acer cheap prebuilt,

and im most probably gonna buy from flipkart.com

post-68030-0-09073600-1395810435_thumb.j

post-68030-0-83874700-1395810454_thumb.j

post-68030-0-13660600-1395810471_thumb.j

post-68030-0-02468700-1395810487_thumb.j

are you sure them arnt 80/92mm fans slots?

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

You definitely got those sizes wrong. The front fan is an 80/92mm fan like @GeneralBear said, and the rear is a 120mm.

I would clean that computer before adding fans.

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• SSUPD Meshlicious White Full Mesh
  • Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax (Won a giveaway from OptimumTech)
  • Ryzen 5 5600X w/ Scythe Big Shuriken 3
  • 2x8gb G.Skill Flare X @3200 CL14
  • PowerColor Gigabyte RX 6750 XT
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
    • MyDigitalSSD BP4 250gb (mSATA inside 2.5" enclosure)
  • W11Pro
  • AOC C24G1 + Dell S2415H
  • Cheap CyerPower keyboard (Wooting 60HE coming later this year)
  • Glorious Model O Matte White
  • LTT Northern Lights DeskPad 1000mm x 500mm
  • FX Audio Dac-X6 + Monoprice Modern Retro + Fifine Studio Condenser Mic

Media Server

• Rosewill RSV-L4412U 12-bay hotswap
  • Unraid 6.9.2
  • Asrock B450 Steel Legend
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • 9x 2tb IronWolf • 2x 2tb WD Red • 1x 14tb WD Shucked White Label
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

"I've been mad for fucking years, absolutely years, I've been over the edge for yonks..."

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us are...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

are you sure them arnt 80/92mm fans slots?

ya  i measured with a ruler diagonaly

ok , im asking how do i measure , i mean from screw to screw or rough diameter of fan blade's circle

ya  i measured with a ruler diagonaly

sorry just oems tend to use 80/92

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

ok , im asking how do i measure , i mean from screw to screw or rough diameter of fan blade's circle

screw to screw

thanks of replies

no problem

really i dont know much but 

is that the right way ???

post-68030-0-08200100-1395815515_thumb.j

post-68030-0-92374500-1395815530_thumb.j

sorry just oems tend to use 80/92

may be i m wrong  as i  dont know right way but no need to sorry

really i dont know much but 

is that the right way ???

well call my grandma and slap me silly they are 120mm front and 120/140 rear

thanks guys   and what about them to    work without issues with 3 pin fan headers on my mother board

as most of fans come with 4pin nowadays

the extrapin will just hang over the fan plug on ur motherboard they are fully compatable

I recommend Corsair's AF120 fans.

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

the fan just arrived few minutes ago  

installed now and its up and running

post-68030-0-81136500-1396086319_thumb.j

post-68030-0-18202000-1396086336_thumb.j

post-68030-0-84692500-1396086351_thumb.j

all good man

Still wondering why people measure in diagonal.. 120mm*120mm*25mm.. Theyre a square shape, so you just measure the length or width.

According to my calculations that black fan is a 92mm (it's almost 130mm diagonal) 

i really didn't knew as screens are measure diagonally i thought fans also maybe ?