New 5800x but Ryzen Master doesn't like it.

Weird problem.  

I just installed the new CPU in my ASUS x570 TUF PLUS (wi-fi) but now Ryzen Master won't initialize.  Tells me to reinstall.  I have several times but nothing seems to work.  It was working just fine

with my R7 2700 with this motherboard.  

BIOS is set to default settings at the moment.  Aside from boosting the RAM to factory settings DDR3000.   

I had to flash the BIOS to 3602 from 3001 to be able to get Windows to load.  

CPU:   Ryzen 7  5800x      CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro       Motherboard:  Asus x570 TUF Plus      Memory:  32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3000     

GPU:  EVGA RTX2070 Super XC Ultra        SSD: Crucial P5 1TB  PCIe NVMe             PSU: Corsair CX750       Case: Thermaltake View 71 TG RGB  

Monitors: LG 34" Ultrawide    Samsung 28" 4k

I mean this is a bit beside the point but what did you want to use it for? RM is garbage

Oddly enough, just for SnGs, I redownload it and reinstalled it.  Now it works fine.  I guess 6th time is a charm.

With that being said, why is Ryzen Master garbage?  I had been using it since the Ryzen chips were introduced and haven't had any problems.

Coming from a decade or more using Intel processors.  And a large mix of manufacturers before that.  🙂

So, what makes Ryzen Master bad and what are some good alternatives in your opinion? 

CPU:   Ryzen 7  5800x      CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro       Motherboard:  Asus x570 TUF Plus      Memory:  32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3000     

GPU:  EVGA RTX2070 Super XC Ultra        SSD: Crucial P5 1TB  PCIe NVMe             PSU: Corsair CX750       Case: Thermaltake View 71 TG RGB  

Monitors: LG 34" Ultrawide    Samsung 28" 4k