Thermals With an Asetek 645LT 92mm AIO

ThePinda

So I'm planning a small form factor build in a Sliger SM550. It's a very small 9.7 L case that doesn't offer much in terms of air cooling. However, it does offer space for one AIO option: the Asetek 645LT 92mm.

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience/data/numbers regarding the thermals I might encounter with this cooler and high-end CPUs. Particularly, I'm looking at the Ryzen 7 5800x and the Ryzen 5 5600x. Would the cooler be able to handle the thermal load of either CPU? Perhaps with some undervolting, or not at all?

I do not plan to do any overclocking, but it would be nice to get at least some, if not all, of the chip's turbo potential.

I think some people on r/SFFPC have similar setups. Usually they post their thermals, so have a look over there.

I think it'll be okay as long as you're not overclocking, but don't expect anything amazing.

ASU

I personally would get the vented case and a cryorig c7 cu or thermalright axp 90r. 

as far as how good the aio is well its an asetek aio. so it will perform like any other asetek aio just with a smaller rad.