What GPU should I buy?

ScarrFxce

It's between these two cards. The MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Super Ventus XS OC ($210) and the MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Super Gaming X ($240). The Super Gaming X costs $30 more. Is it worth it? My PSU is the bequiet Pure Power 11 400W 80+ Gold. If you have any other suggestions let me know.

15% cost increase, if you're just looking at these two cards. Are you building a whole new PC or is this an upgrade?

For a lower end card like the 1650 super, I tend to recommend the lower end models like the ventura (as long as there are no critical problems)

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, Fasauceome said:

15% cost increase, if you're just looking at these two cards. Are you building a whole new PC or is this an upgrade?

For a lower end card like the 1650 super, I tend to recommend the lower end models like the ventura (as long as there are no critical problems)

I'm upgrading from a GTX 960 that I'll be able to sell for over $100 but I'm concerned about the cooling and if it overclocks well.

11 minutes ago, ScarrFxce said:

I'm upgrading from a GTX 960 that I'll be able to sell for over $100 but I'm concerned about the cooling and if it overclocks well.

The gaming x has a much better cooler so if you prioritize cooling performance and not just baseline performance then spend the extra on the higher end model. It looks cooler anyways

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just to confuse maters, I'm going to suggest you give some real thought to how future proof is a 4GB card. If you can find something in your budget with more VRAM that is definitely something you should consider before making the purchase.

If you can wait and add top up your budget you could possibly consider a RTX 3060 when they restock or when the miners decide to sell.