High end build meh Performance😒

So after saving up going trough hell and back to get a RTX 3080 and a Ryzen 9 5900x just so it give me 20 more FPS than my 5 year old laptop wtf what’s the average FPS should I get with my build? 
I was expecting at least 160 to 200 fps was I expecting too much or somethings wrong.
it’s my first build so I’m learning as I go 
I’m getting between 100 to 120fps on Cold War  on ultra setting no dlss no ray tracing when I set setting on low I just gain 10 to 15 FPS I think it might be because of my monitor I have The Samsung odyssey G9 maybe it’s too much rendering 5120 x 1440 but I seen people play 4K at 120fps on ultra settings and 4K has more pixels and more rendering for me if I turn the ray tracing on I get 60fps to 80fps I have checked gpuz, msi afterburner, cpu z, hw I’d, cpu being used 40% to 60%   Core clock 4.9GHz to 5.0GHz and gpu 97% boost clock at 1990MHz to 2100MHz so wtf is this this is the the highest my system can do 60fps I can play with a ps5 4K at 120fps and my pc does 60 to 80fps 
My system specs is 
asus tuf x570pro 
Ryzen 9 5900x 
Msi x trio RTX 3080
G.skill 32gb 3600mhz ram 
850w power supply 

1tb sabrent rocket m.2 PCIE gen 4 
custom water cooled with active aqua 1/4 hp chiller that have my system temp at cpu 34 °C gpu 23 °C  under heavy load
my bios is updated my ram is on XMP
I have installed all the new drivers and power settings are set to high performance and I have changed power settings in bios 

I know some of asus’ x570 monk’s have issues with 5000 series chip boosting. im not sure if yours is one of them but that’s something i would look into. 

4 hours ago, Alidababa said:

power settings are set to high performance and I have changed power settings in bios 

Set it to windows balanced and reset CMOS...That's probably not going to fix anything but should make trouble shooting easier...

Especially with a ryzen cpu you really should just use windows balanced...

Outside of this,do you have any weird software installed like idk, McAfee , discord... icue... dragon cente, nzxt cam...  etc? 

Maybe something is interfering with windows - have seen this myself a few times. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity