AIO or air cooler in restricted air flow

Hi, I have a pc with ryzen 5 3600 and 3060ti. My pc has restricted access to fress air as due to space restrictions in my room I have to keep it in a cabinet. The cabinet is ventilated though with holes near the intake of the cpu and a exhaust fan at the rear which spins at 3000 rpm and works fine. When I bought the pc I thought I would be fine with the stock cooler, but it isn't enough to cool my cpu as where I live ambient temperature is from 30-35°C. I have to run the cpu in power saving mode to keep it cool to a max of 80°C while playing cyberpunk. I wanted to improve the temperature so would you suggest an air cooler or an AIO. I was thinking of buying the Lian Li Galahad as in my mind it will help expel the heat outside the case which can later be handled by the exhaust fan rather than a air cooler which will put more heat inside the system

21 minutes ago, AlphaTitan said:

Hi, I have a pc with ryzen 5 3600 and 3060ti. My pc has restricted access to fress air as due to space restrictions in my room I have to keep it in a cabinet. The cabinet is ventilated though with holes near the intake of the cpu and a exhaust fan at the rear which spins at 3000 rpm and works fine. When I bought the pc I thought I would be fine with the stock cooler, but it isn't enough to cool my cpu as where I live ambient temperature is from 30-35°C. I have to run the cpu in power saving mode to keep it cool to a max of 80°C while playing cyberpunk. I wanted to improve the temperature so would you suggest an air cooler or an AIO. I was thinking of buying the Lian Li Galahad as in my mind it will help expel the heat outside the case which can later be handled by the exhaust fan rather than a air cooler which will put more heat inside the system

What temps does the 3600 without a restricted power limit? 80c is more than fine. At 100% utilization as long as the CPU isn't seriously throttling you should be pretty fine. If you're worried about temps I'd get a Id-cooling se 224xt, scythe mugen 5, or scythe fuma 2. AIO's are just too expensive and shouldn't be used for a build like this. 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

5 hours ago, AlphaTitan said:

based on the information you have given I would stick with an air cooler. 

we can give a better opinion and options with more information. such as:

what case is in the cabinet ?

how big is the cabinet or how much space is between the cabinet walls and the case?

you say there are "holes" for intake and and exhaust. how many are there and what size are they? 

how do your "holes" align with your cases intake and exhaust ?

if you were to use an aio, how/ where did you plan to mount it?