How many fans

Da_Big_Daddy
Go to solution Solved by TylerDurden!,
Just now, Da_Big_Daddy said:

4 case fans ? +1 the psu fans?

You can literally use as many fans as you can fit into whatever case you are using.  You can use a splitter and hook up multiple fans to the same header, or you can hard wire them to power, or run them off of a fan controller. 

I have a question i d like to buy this motherboard Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2 and i want to install some fans on the case as well. My question is how many fans can i connect in this motherboard and if it doesnt satisfy me can install more with an extra device or do i have to buy a different motherboard (i would like to install 6 fans idk why i just do)

3 minutes ago, Da_Big_Daddy said:

I have a question i d like to buy this motherboard Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2 and i want to install some fans on the case as well. My question is how many fans can i connect in this motherboard and if it doesnt satisfy me can install more with an extra device or do i have to buy a different motherboard (i would like to install 6 fans idk why i just do)

5 if u include cpu fan and pump headers

THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

3 minutes ago, Srijan Verma said:

5 if u include cpu fan and pump headers

so i can only use 4 case fans ? +1 the psu fans?

Just now, Da_Big_Daddy said:

4 case fans ? +1 the psu fans?

You can literally use as many fans as you can fit into whatever case you are using.  You can use a splitter and hook up multiple fans to the same header, or you can hard wire them to power, or run them off of a fan controller. 

4 minutes ago, TylerDurden! said:

and how do i know if i need a 3-pin 4-pin or 6pin fan?? i cant find it in the mobos specs

1 minute ago, Da_Big_Daddy said:

i cant find it

just look a high res pic of the board, or download the manual

12 minutes ago, TylerDurden! said:

just look a high res pic of the board, or download the manual

ok i found it and my last question is how do i know the fan pin connectors on fans that come with cases?