!Help please!, Gaming Rig Performance issues. (streaming/ gaming setup) quits straight to desktop with no warning

a little over a year ago i got my first gaming rig. im running a intel core i9-9900k cpu @3.6ghz with the geforce rtx 2080 ti along with 95.91gb ram. i have recently reset my pc and even reinstalled windows on my 2tb 970 evo plus ssd. playing gta 5 and im constantly being kicked to desktop with no notice. (sometimes after 10 minutes sometimes after 2 hours) (steam) also playing civilization 6 same kick issue(steam) also playing warzone same kick issue (blizzard) ive done 2 factory resets plus one boot from usb to install windows fresh, all of which helps absolutely none. (Today on my Live Stream i got kicked to desktop once and even a freeze just today)  was streaming civ 6 on facebook today 1 crash after 95 minutes, and exited to desktop at the end.

< removed by moderation >

thankyou for reading!!!

Thankyou soooo much for the help!

also even when absolutely nothing is open or running durring these games the same crash issue happens. so not just when streaming.

also its never happened to farcry primal and also never to assassins creed odyssey

Edited by LogicalDrm

Heyo, sorry to hear about your issue. Have you installed Geforce Experience and checked your drivers are all up to date?

Also, when you say you have 95.91GB RAM, what do you mean? Are you mixing different modules or?

geforce experience is up to date with all drivers and everything. 

i recently added 2 corsair vengeance rgb pro ddr4 32GB which = 64GB added to my factory 32GB. i seen the 95.91GB from the bios

it used to do the same booting before i got the ddr4s and the ssd 970

Do you know the individual speeds of the new corsair vengeance RAM and the speed of the old RAM? If theres a difference this could be causing some instability?

the new ram is 3600mhz capable but the bios says ram is only pushing 2133mhz

should i have took the old ram out?

the crashes and boots happened before i added the new ones also

If your PC still crashed before adding the new RAM, I doubt its due to that, just sometimes mixing RAM modules can cause instability but its probably not the key source of the problem if it was happening before anyway.

Have you been watching your temps during gaming? Do your PC fans get super loud or anything prior to the crash?

temp is probobly the only thing i havent been watching lol, but no they are usualy running on low or medium but ive only heard them on high for like 2 seconds before lol there are a ton of fans and its watercooled. but im geting a temp deal now to check

Fair enough, I wouldn't imagine it would be an issue just thought i'd check. What about your power supply? What power supply do you have and how many watts?

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

Also removed links because of our advertising rules.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

update, i removed the old ram and took apart completely cleaned everything and put it back together and im going to be testing it out via live stream on facebook playing gta5. https://www.facebook.com/DrSpawnGamingshooting

other than that i will monitor EVERYTHING durring gameplay. from cpu, gpu, ram, vram usages plus temps on everything

will be on discord throughout the stream also  DrSpawn#6327

thankyou everybody for the help, cross your fingers!!!

another update, playing today before even going live and another boot straight to desktop. verified game files agian. nothing helping so far please help.

my buddy thinks it could be my internet but when i test my internet it shows i have a ping of 2 

lowered the games resolution and qualities by 1/3 and still kicked all of the sudden to desktop while playing gta5 just now on live stream