I need help figuring out the BSOD's that have been happening for the past month

Hello, I've been having BSOD's since early Februrary (4 BSOD's since then). This is my first self built computer so I am somewhat clueless on why this is going on \(;-;)/.

• 64-bit OS, x64-based processor
  • I got the OS download off amazon
  • I built this computer in Mid-January 2021
  • Age of OS installation: Mid-January 2021
  • CPU model: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
  • Video Card model: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
  • MotherBoard: ASRock B450M-HDV R4.0
  • Power Supply: EVGA 500 BR, 80+ 500watt bronze power supply
  • Desktop

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtS23cawE3hDgjIFh7ldW4TwIu_9?e=JmPrd7 (this is the link to the minidumps)

https://1drv.ms/t/s!AtS23cawE3hDgi4DptjbX9MeZW8W?e=uj00oa (This is the link to the DxDiag)

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtS23cawE3hDgi-KBpj-G61JgoFk?e=kjWZ0q (This is the link to the msinfo32)

I know the last two weren't asked for but I figured more info would help.

I was also going to include the report from the Resource and Performance Monitor but it has been "Collecting data for 60 seconds..." for the past half an hour, if it does come through eventually, Ill update this post with it.

Of the BSOD's I remember, the errors were "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION", "KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE", "KERNAL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION", and one that I do not recall.

To add on, I've done the following:

- Re installation of my graphic drivers (both the clean restart from the installation tool and a full clean of the drivers and install using DDU)

- /scannow on cmd prompt (no problems)

- MSI Afterburner to make sure my comp wasnt just overheating (hovered around 40°C)

- Used the memory diag tool (no problems)

I hope someone can help me figure this out.

23 minutes ago, Heleooo said:

Of the BSOD's I remember, the errors were "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION", "KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE", "KERNAL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION", and one that I do not recall.

Many different BSOD-s with pretty high probability mean memory issues. Also since they are rare issues are, most likely, intermittent.

Disable XMP if it is on. Try running memtest86 overnight.

2 hours ago, Archer42 said:

Many different BSOD-s with pretty high probability mean memory issues. Also since they are rare issues are, most likely, intermittent.

I’ll give the memory test a try but I wanted to ask how I would disable my XMP? I went to my bios and under OC tweaker theres “Load XMP Setting” and the only option other than”XMP 2.0 Profile 1” is “auto”. I’ve attached a picture to this reply. 

EDIT- I found out that its just setting it to "Auto" which turns it off.

image.jpg

Edited by Heleooo

On 3/7/2021 at 5:27 PM, Archer42 said:

I ran memtest86, I’ll attach the result pictures I took of it, but it looks like there were no errors.

90665286-3C03-4FF2-8955-D6E89FF0FAB5.jpeg

1E21E7BF-7964-484C-BA89-23AC12C95BD7.jpeg

7A32E23F-D183-49CE-9CD0-DEE515D8AA78.jpeg