2013 H60 water cooler mounting bracket

Hey so I need some help, I am planning to upgrade from my 4790 with a corsair (h60 i believe) 120mm aio to a 10600k and I would like to continue using this watercooler as it works perfectly fine currently. 

I have tried looking up weather or not my current lga 1150 socket mount on the cooler would be compatible with lga 1200 but i cant find any solid info. If anyone knows if this will just slap right on or if I need to get a new bracket (and maybe where I could buy one if I do) please lemme know. Thanks PCMR!

pics for

Spoiler

IMG_7997.jpg

IMG_7996.jpg

Is 1150 and 1200 the same?  I don’t think so. I would think I would have heard of such if it was.  You dont sata6 what cooler you have but provide a photo of a Corsair AIO that one would assume is the cooler in question.  Corsair may or may not still be selling a cooler that would be compatible.  the h60i comes to mind as a possibility.  Asking Corsair might provide something. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

If you are going to be using a 10th gen processor, your best bet is to get an AIO that supports LGA 1200. That AIO does not support AM4 either, which would be AMD's newest line. 

so i did some more research and found it is indeed compatible "“The heatsink mounting on Intel’s new LGA 1200 (code name Comet Lake S) is identical to all LGA115x sockets (LGA 1150, LGA 1151, LGA 1155, LGA 1156,” the company wrote on its FAQ page. “Therefore, all Noctua CPU coolers that support LGA 115x also support LGA 1200 and don’t require any mounting updates.”

So 115x and 1200 are mount identical for coolers. That’s interesting.  As it happens I’ve got a 1150 cooler I rather like as well.  The company is long gone so I figured it was an artifact of sorts.  Apparently perhaps not.   Still sitting on the old cpu

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Just now, Bombastinator said:

So 115x and 1200 are mount identical for coolers. That’s interesting.  As it happens I’ve got a 1150 cooler I rather like as well.  The company is long gone so I figured it was an artifact of sorts.  Apparently perhaps not.   Still sitting on the old cpu

what cooler is it? out of curiosity

Just now, spicy-j said:

what cooler is it? out of curiosity

ViperX 6 pipe in nickel.