Songren Liquid Crystal 27" 4K Ultra HD 60HZ/2K144HZ IPS LED 2msec Gaming Screen

I'm looking to upgrade my monitor, and this looks very convincing since its just over £300 and supports 4k 60hz as well as 2k 144hz. 4k would be really nice to watch movies on and just switch to 2k 144hz when gaming. Idealy i would want 4k 144hz but those are too expensive. Does anyone have any experiance with this monitor or recommend something that is simiar this?

Link for this monitor: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Songren-Liquid-Crystal-27-4K-Ultra-HD-60HZ-2K144HZ-IPS-LED-2msec-Gaming-Screen/143947489390?hash=item2183f0606e:g:0TcAAOSwqHNgJ-lj

36 minutes ago, Aiya123 said:

I'm looking to upgrade my monitor, and this looks very convincing since its just over £300 and supports 4k 60hz as well as 2k 144hz. 4k would be really nice to watch movies on and just switch to 2k 144hz when gaming. Idealy i would want 4k 144hz but those are too expensive. Does anyone have any experiance with this monitor or recommend something that is simiar this?

Link for this monitor: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Songren-Liquid-Crystal-27-4K-Ultra-HD-60HZ-2K144HZ-IPS-LED-2msec-Gaming-Screen/143947489390?hash=item2183f0606e:g:0TcAAOSwqHNgJ-lj

It appears to be an unbranded companies monitor. They make the monitor and sell it to companies to brand and sell. You can find other posts talking specifically about Songren. They mention a possibly lo quality panel which I would say is likely. Also remember that just because it says 2ms does not mean it actually is. It should be an average, but depending on the company they may measure that in their own way. When it comes with any equipment/hardware I will be using daily for years I stick with mainstream hardware. If I can find credible reviews I may consider it but you can find 2K 144hz for cheaper, and 4K is available in 120hz but unless you are going to take advantage of that I would stick with a 4K 60hz setup. 

Consider starting with 2K higher hz and getting a second 4K monitor down the road. Buy quality and buy once.

• 3 months later...

I have a question about the type of mounting system this monitor uses, I want to know if the mount is specific for this or if it is a industrial standard. (If this question is confusing, I want to put the monitor on my own mount, but I don't  know what type of mount it uses, I just know it's not VESA. Is it something else or is whatever it uses specific and only applicable to itself)