What games can I run smoothly with intel integrated graphics 4600 series?

Go to solution Solved by mariushm,

Lots of games.

I was stuck only with a laptop with integrated graphics and managed to play a few games just fine, or with the graphics quality set to low-medium. 

Go on steam and look at games released before let's say 2016-2018 and pretty much all should work reasonably well. 

neverwinter nights, dungeon siege if you're into rpgs,  syberia , syberia 2, the longest journey for point and click story/adventure/puzzle, cave story + for platformers, maybe super meat boy,  fallout 3  and 4 ,  elder scroll series , divinity original sin 1 and 2,  wasteland if you're into Rpgs ... and one could go on and on 

Just go on Steam and browse the list of games and see the minimum requirements

I have an Intel core i5 4670 with 4gbs of ram (one of my ram sticks was faulty) and an Asus h81m-c Motherboard.

I was wondering if you ladies and gentlemen could help my with my Question. I'll be thankful.

Have a nice day. 

Lots of games.

I was stuck only with a laptop with integrated graphics and managed to play a few games just fine, or with the graphics quality set to low-medium. 

Go on steam and look at games released before let's say 2016-2018 and pretty much all should work reasonably well. 

neverwinter nights, dungeon siege if you're into rpgs,  syberia , syberia 2, the longest journey for point and click story/adventure/puzzle, cave story + for platformers, maybe super meat boy,  fallout 3  and 4 ,  elder scroll series , divinity original sin 1 and 2,  wasteland if you're into Rpgs ... and one could go on and on 

9 minutes ago, mariushm said:

Lots of games.

Agreed but you will have to add more ram to your laptop.

14 hours ago, mariushm said:

Lots of games.

Thank you for your time, it is helpful to me.