Should I rebuild my computer?

thatpc.

So I have my computer. I built it around April of 2020, I built it good (followed guilds etc). But there are some things I didn’t do that well like cable management, styling, temps are a bit high and everything is colliding. I just have this feeling that something is gonna happen and something is going to break or get fried and then it’s a waste. Is this a good idea? Have any of you had this feeling before? I thought I would get some actual advice. 

7 minutes ago, ISHAJDM said:

So I have my computer. I built it around April of 2020, I built it good (followed guilds etc). But there are some things I didn’t do that well like cable management, styling, temps are a bit high and everything is colliding. I just have this feeling that something is gonna happen and something is going to break or get fried and then it’s a waste. Is this a good idea? Have any of you had this feeling before? I thought I would get some actual advice. 

I answer your question if you can answer mines.

Should I clean my room? I get this anxious feeling that I might step on a turkey bone and cut my feet and end up in the hospital bleeding. I probably should just buy a new house since my room is dirty and dangerous.

10 minutes ago, c00face said:

I answer your question if you can answer mines.

Should I clean my room? I get this anxious feeling that I might step on a turkey bone and cut my feet and end up in the hospital bleeding. I probably should just buy a new house since my room is dirty and dangerous.

That is a darn good point. So I guess I should (and yes please clean your room and turkey bone is making me angry) 

4 minutes ago, ISHAJDM said:

That is a darn good point. So I guess I should (and yes please clean your room and turkey bone is making me angry) 

definitely. ill buy a new house because my old room is dirty. because you know, instead of just cleaning the room, getting a new house is more reasonable.

PS: just clean your PC dude and manage your wires and create some airflow. i dont understand how messy wires means buying an entirely new PC.

its been almost a year. Give it a dusting & tidy.

4 minutes ago, c00face said:

definitely. ill buy a new house because my old room is dirty. because you know, instead of just cleaning the room, getting a new house is more reasonable.

PS: just clean your PC dude and manage your wires and create some airflow. i dont understand how messy wires means buying an entirely new PC.

I don’t think I explained it well. I didn’t mean buy new parts and re re build my whole pc. I meant more like rebuilding it as in building it again with the same parts but properly 

25 minutes ago, ISHAJDM said:

Uh, he was being sarcastic.

There's no reason to, and plus, you run the risk of breaking something.

"Never touch a working system."

elephants

18 minutes ago, ISHAJDM said:

I don’t think I explained it well. I didn’t mean buy new parts and re re build my whole pc. I meant more like rebuilding it as in building it again with the same parts but properly 

Bro, look man. I feel like I'm being kind of mean.

But why are you asking us if you should clean your PC and manage your wires more properly? I'm so confused at this thread. OF COURSE you should clean your PC, especially if you feel like it's overheating. You can manage your wire properly, clean it up a bit, and create some airflow. Is like me asking if I should clean my room. It's so weird.

Every time you take a component out or put one in you risk damaging something.  Define "high" temps.  Yo might just be fine blowing it out with canned air.
Keep in mind that my case no visible components, the case is metal on all sides.  It doesn't matter what it looks like inside.  Also, wires barely affect airflow, so don't stress about rerouting cables unless they are seen through a transparent panel.

It must be true, I read it on the internet...

13 hours ago, FakeKGB said:

Uh, he was being sarcastic.

I know that.

13 hours ago, c00face said:

Bro, look man. I feel like I'm being kind of mean.

But why are you asking us if you should clean your PC and manage your wires more properly? I'm so confused at this thread. OF COURSE you should clean your PC, especially if you feel like it's overheating. You can manage your wire properly, clean it up a bit, and create some airflow. Is like me asking if I should clean my room. It's so weird.

I get that this is a weird question. I know that i should clean my pc but after I clean it the high temps are still there. I dont know what to do about that but ill clean my pc again today and I will take all my wires out and remanage them.