Is it ok if I pair an amd r3 2200g with a gtx 1650

carmadman

In what way would it not be ok? What is your concern?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Sure. You could pair it with a 3080 if you wanted to.

Would you get the best performances out of it? No of course not. But it'd still work. The same thing applies to the parts you've mentioned. It's not ideal, but it will still work "ok".

But why the 2200g ? I believe it still uses Zen cores (first gen). Not to mention, if you're pairing it with a dedicated GPU, there's no point to getting an APU in the first place.

Why not go with a Ryzen 3100 ? Does it not fit your budget?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

7 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Sure. You could pair it with a 3080 if you wanted to.

Would you get the best performances out of it? No of course not. But it'd still work. The same thing applies to the parts you've mentioned. It's not ideal, but it will still work "ok".

But why the 2200g ? I believe it still uses Zen cores (first gen). Not to mention, if you're pairing it with a dedicated GPU, there's no point to getting an APU in the first place.

Why not go with a Ryzen 3100 ? Does it not fit your budget?

he probably already has the 2200g

hi, im renata bliss and am ur freestyle dance teacher

Yes, it's fine. It even gives you an advantage that if your gpu ever would fail, you can still use your system with the integrated Vega graphics.

The only thing of the 2200G is that it's a bit less powerful than other Ryzen 3s, but it's still fine with it's quad core.

-> Moved to New Builds and Planning

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv