Different sensitivity skills easily transferable?

The Torrent

I use waay different sensitivity on different games,

And especially on my aim trainer because i cant be bothered to fine tune it the same.

Are the skills transferable or is muscle memory really picky??

muscle memory is very picky. Take your time and train yourself and tune your sensitivity to what you do best and apply that to your games. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

3 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

muscle memory is very picky. Take your time and train yourself and tune your sensitivity to what you do best and apply that to your games. 

its difficult though because how do i tune rainbow 6 ADS sens to aimlab non ads.

A lot of people in the aim training community think muscle memory isn't that important and the more you practice the better you get at controlling different sensitivities. I think there's some truth to that, but I believe the best for consistency is to find a good middle ground sens for the games you play and stick with it for a while. I doubt it's very good for consistency to constantly switch between 20 and 70cm/360 for example.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

I find that my mouse aim increases as my right hand and eye coordination gets better, even though I don't use my mouse for games

For context, I play osu and I use a graphics tablet and pen instead of a mouse, my mouse skills could only play simple difficulty in 2017, but after using tablet and played osu for 4000h (on tablet, 0 time on mouse)

I tried to use mouse in 2019 for fun and my control is much better than before to my surprise, even though I never used it

So hand eye coordination also plays a role imo, not just muscle memory because I had none of that for mouse

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

I would say its personal thing. My aim got bit better with new mouse. But it also meant that I needed to tweak my sense to get it feel correct. So overall I would say that it depends bit on game, how fluid the movements are, how wide your POV is and so on. Also what kind of playing is your thing. Is it the sniper flickshot or more forgiving assault-style (to even more forgiving machine guns). Very fast-paced games like Diabotical or Quake being vastly different from more tactical games like CSGO or Valorant. To even more arcade shooters (I would include MOBA aiming and RTS to this) like Fortnite.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv