Is this RTX 3060 from Curry's legit?? Joke

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

*** Thread locked ***

Welcome to forums. Sadly, typos, pricing erros, or in this case picture errors are very common. As well as threads about boxes, stickers, or pictures of something being sold. So we ask that these would not be posted as threads since there's little to no contributing discussion to be had.

If you want to goof around or post some small interesting/funny you have found, best places are:

Hi,

Im new here.

I found this very peculiar deal on Currys PC World.

Does it seem legit and will it fit in my ATX case?

image.png.4e03ed01e13d5c1f45f0a08044cc22d6.png

I hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,

Orangey_Maq

5 minutes ago, OrangeyMaq said:

Hi,

Im new here.

I found this very peculiar deal on Currys PC World.

Does it seem legit and will it fit in my ATX case?

image.png.4e03ed01e13d5c1f45f0a08044cc22d6.png

I hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,

Orangey_Maq

damn retty good deal on the model too. I was loooking around to preorder the red one seems to be sold out everywhere I look. I think it may be a bit too large for a atx case. was gonna buy one for my livingroom setup. 

9 minutes ago, rice guru said:

damn retty good deal on the model too. I was loooking around to preorder the red one seems to be sold out everywhere I look. I think it may be a bit too large for a atx case. was gonna buy one for my livingroom setup. 

Yeah i think i might have to buy an EATX case for my PC. That's not a big deal. I was interested in the blue cos I only play MC, BeamNG.Drive and Forza Horizon 4. Also look at the spec of this bad boy! image.png.ecff6e2c2873fd878acf8427dc0319a4.png  

image.png

I wonder if its to stop bots or redirect them so tehy cant buy up the cards?

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

Just now, shaz2sxy said:

that's legit funny if that's the case, and ship em out before the botters can cancel the orders.

Just now, shaz2sxy said:

Yeah if you click on it send you to a boom box. If you search for RTX 3060 all out of stock. I heard about the 3050. Thats what I'm gonna try to get my hands on

Looks like a pretty good deal!! I would pull the trigger! 

Btw content like this is generally better suited to status updates (just a heads up since I see your new here).

Welcome to the forum!

JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 BY RUNNING FOLDING AT HOME!!

have a look at the thread below if your interested:

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16gb GPU: RX570 4GB (upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD + 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super 1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

Remember to quote me so I can see your reply!

Always Reply with a question if you have one! 😃

18 minutes ago, UpTheDons said:

Looks like a pretty good deal!! I would pull the trigger! 

Btw content like this is generally better suited to status updates (just a heads up since I see your new here).

Welcome to the forum!

Ok, thank you!

Oh and two questions:

1. Is the RTX 3050 really getting released?

2. How to put PC specs in bottom of message?

4 minutes ago, OrangeyMaq said:

Ok, thank you!

Oh and, how do you put your pc specs on the bottom of your mesages???

in your account settings you can add a signature that's where we put our specs but many use the space fir more than just specs

*** Thread locked ***

Welcome to forums. Sadly, typos, pricing erros, or in this case picture errors are very common. As well as threads about boxes, stickers, or pictures of something being sold. So we ask that these would not be posted as threads since there's little to no contributing discussion to be had.

If you want to goof around or post some small interesting/funny you have found, best places are:

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv