So I got into anime...

old reece frost

I don't think so. It drastically changes, yes, but it getting worse is just personal opinion. I enjoyed that arc.

*OP DON'T READ* It totally destroys the logic. 1.How hasn't this thing been banned from the world? 3853 people died. 2. Really if i was catched in a videogame and had to figth for my life i would not play any video game anytime soon. Oh Kirito there is this other videogame want to play it? Sure what is the worste thing that could happen? *Insert are you serious face* (It's a cool thougth but when you seriously thing about it then you don't want that to happen.) 3. I'm not sold about the cousin part. But you murcians... I don't know. 4. The animation  gets worse. 5. The plot gets worse. 6. The ears are fucking silly. 

It's still pretty bad in Japan to be called a Otaku lol... I wouldn't dare call myself one even in English in another country. Well I'm not one so I guess I'm in the safe zone anyway. 

I know that is what i wrote... I wouldn't call myself on either but lots of people tell me that i'm an Otaku. (Other people that are into anime aswell.) I am an Anime fan. I enjoy content. Anime is a medium. And it turns out that the best  content i have found so far is brougth to me in the form of Anime. 

*OP DON'T READ* It totally destroys the logic. 1.How hasn't this thing been banned from the world? 3853 people died. 2. Really if i was catched in a videogame and had to figth for my life i would not play any video game anytime soon. Oh Kirito there is this other videogame want to play it? Sure what is the worste thing that could happen? *Insert are you serious face* (It's a cool thougth but when you seriously thing about it then you don't want that to happen.) 3. I'm not sold about the cousin part. But you murcians... I don't know. 4. The animation gets worse. 5. The plot gets worse. 6. The ears are fucking silly.

Only corecting one thing and thats part 2

He only start playing AO due to a picture of person X

I have gotten into anime as well. The one's that I recommend and have watches WITH dubs (for your Dyslexia)

Angel Beats

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Mobile Suit Gundam 00

Mysterious Girlfriend X

Cowboy Bebop

I will recommend Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 which has a separate timeline and story compared to 00. Once you watch 0079, take a good look at MSG Unicorn, truly a classic to watch.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I know but that is still bs. I wouldn't do it. 

^ He does have a point here LOL

And good god fucking Detective Conan man... I remember watching that back when I was in High School... while I still did web design work. If you take all the time that's pasted in the anime Ran shoulda graduated from high school like 2 years ago... Is fucking Shinichi going to be stuck as a kid forever? The Author said he had a idea on how to end it, but then it got popular and now its continuous.... while marathoning it I've noticed eps that were extremely similar... basically same plot.. ARGHHHHH when will the author go back on the main storylineeeeee good goddd

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Dubbed only? The only good dub I know is Haruhi. The guy who did Kyon did a better job than the Japanese VA. Although, the ones who dubbed the rest of the characters were pretty bad. The show is really good by the way. It's the show that got me into anime, so it holds a special place in my heart.
I highly suggest you watch the first episode:

Steins;Gate is a really good one and it was dubbed. Angel Beat is another good one (although a bit rushed at the end). Madoka got dubbed but the dubbing is so bad it's painful to watch (the show is really dark and serious by the way, don't judge a book by its cover).
Pretty sure Fate/Zero got dubbed as well (great show if you can force yourself through the first 40 minutes). Zero no Tsukaima was also dubbed, and you would probably like that if you liked Baka to Test.

I recommend you start watching subbed though. Once you get used to the voices you will realize how crappy dubs are most of the time. The amount of shows you can watch will dramatically increase as well. There are so many shows I could recommend you, but most of them are not dubbed.

It actually means freak. (negative.) We anime fans for whatever reasons turned it into something positive. 

Pretty sure the best English equivalent would be "nerd" or "geek", but before it became cool to be one.

Also, there is a spoiler tag.

Rosario + Vampire
K-ON
Strike Witches
Clannad and Clannad After Story

Ouran High School Hose Club
Black Butler
Dragon Ball Z
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Heaven's Lost Property
High School DxD
High School of the Dead

All of these are pretty good :3

Linus once unboxed a Toblerone

I love Angel Beats and it's my favorite Anime but the DUB is just cruel. 

One series that actually has good dubbing is Spice and Wolf, they did a pretty decent job. 

I absolutely loved that series... read all 17 Light Novels.... if you can find the translations online you might notice something interesting lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I love Angel Beats and it's my favorite Anime but the DUB is just cruel. 

It was alright. Honestly one of the better dubs for modern animes. There are much worse form what I've seen and I've only stepped into the world of anime.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

One series that actually has good dubbing is Spice and Wolf, they did a pretty decent job.

I absolutely loved that series... read all 17 Light Novels.... if you can find the translations online you might notice something interesting lol.

I actualy lost the link to one then just got lazy to find it again, can you pm me it if you still have it ? i need to finish them novels. I hate leaving a good read out.

-snip-

Never saw Haruhi... and what the hell the guys voice acting is actually pretty darn good.... it wasn't some monotone bullshit. 

Never saw Haruhi... and what the hell the guys voice acting is actually pretty darn good.... it wasn't some monotone bullshit. 

You haven't seen Haruhi? "Season" 2 is God awful (it is the same episode 7 times in a row, and the 8th one is only different at the end, wish I was joking) but the first one is pretty good and the movie is seriously one of the best movies I have ever seen (including non anime ones).

I watch it every year (on the 17:th December, the date Haruhi disappears in the movie) and I still get goosebumps from it. The music is fantastic, the visuals are great (it's KyoAni, but a movie with an even bigger budget than their other projects) and the story is so wonderfully written how it all ties together so neatly (also ties in with events from the main show in a very clever way). It's great, you should definitely see it.

You haven't seen Haruhi? "Season" 2 is God awful (it is the same episode 7 times in a row, and the 8th one is only different at the end, wish I was joking) but the first one is pretty good and the movie is seriously one of the best movies I have ever seen (including non anime ones).

I watch it every year (on the 17:th December, the date Haruhi disappears in the movie) and I still get goosebumps from it. The music is fantastic, the visuals are great (it's KyoAni, but a movie with an even bigger budget than their other projects) and the story is so wonderfully written how it all ties together so neatly (also ties in with events from the main show in a very clever way). It's great, you should definitely see it.

I'll have to free up some hard drive space first... x.x 

And yeah I've heard about the notorious season 2 repeat hahhaha... Kyoto Animation gotta hand it to them, their art is always top notch(Absolutely loved Hyouka).

E8Dcc2m.gif

Preface: LOL DIDN"T READ!

Suggestions + general rankings (whips out physical paper list):
Full Metal Alchemist= God Tier

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood= God Tier

Elfen Lied= Very Very good, warning nudity+ extreme violence

Future Diary= God Tier, warning violence and general brainrape

Fooly Cooly(FLCL)=short, fun to watch, warning, major WTF JAPAN

Trigun= God Tier

Cowboy Bebop= God Tier

Samurai Champloo= Amazing if watched after Cowboy Feelbop

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan= AMAZEBALLS TO THE MAX, warning too balls-to-the-walls over the top

Steins;Gate= Literally Jesus

Attack on Titan=when the dub comes out, REDONKADONK AMAZEBALLS

Naruto= Why are you still reading this and not watching Naruto? Warning: more episodes than you can shake a stick at, if you nolife this anime you will literally die of sleep deprivation

Chaos;Head= It goes with Steins;Gate, so its great

Robotics;Notes= Also goes with Steins;Gate, so also good

Unrated Anime from my list:

Kill La Kill

Code Geass

Death Note

Neon Genisis (which one? YES.)

Soul Eater

One Piece

Good luck, PLEASE REMEMBER to eat, sleep, drink, and relieve yourself at least once every 12 hours.

Gamma v2.2 | i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz| Dark Rock TF | ASRock Z170 OC Formula | G-SKILL TridentZ Royal 2x16Gb 3200mhz | MSI GTX 1070 Ti Titanium | Sandisk 120Gb SSD | WD Black 1Tb HDD | Corsair RMx 850w | Corsair Spec Alpha | MSI Optix G27C2/2x19" monitors/34" Insignia tv

Spoiler

Secondary rig status: Blendin Blandin | Xeon E5 2670 E3 ES | Noctua L12s | ASRock X99 OC Formula | 48Gb Ram Smoothie | EVGA 980ti Superclocked+ | ADATA SU800 | SFFTime P-Atx | 

So I recently got into anime after a close friend recommended it to me, and have watched a few, I've watched Baka and Test 1 and 2, Blue Exorcist, Death Note and am currently watching Sword Art Online.

I would just like to say that anime is awesome ^.^ I never really thought of it being good until I watched Baka.

Baka opened me up to the world of anime, and it is an amazing world! I want to ask the anime lovers on LTT which animes they'd think I'd enjoy, there is one thing to keep in mind though. It has to be dubbed.

So go ahead, recommend me an anime to watch after I finish Sword Art Online :3

As people keep asking 'why dubbed?'

It's because I have dyslexia so reading really isn't one of my strong points.

1.Naruto

2.Soul Eater

3.Naruto Shippuden

4.Dragon ball,z and Gt

5.Attack on titan

6.pokemon origins

7.fullmetal alchemist and brotherhood

8.gurenn lagann

9.angel beats

10.One piece

11.Bleach

12.Fairy tail

13.Kenichi

14.Flcl

15.high school of the dead

16.samurai champloo

17.hellsing ultimate

18.trigun

19.elfen lied

20.Black lagoon

You should get hulu and netflix thay have anime there

I dont know if all dubbed but some nudity

Almost forgot crunchyroll

[Averykindguy241]

I have no problem with dub anime other then it seems to normally be the same people voicing everything the problem i have is finding dubbed the runs the full story or isn't 100+ episodes behind lol

well lets see.

fullmetal alchemist (original and brother hood are good)

trigun

fairy tail

soul eater

eden of the east

gunslinger girls

bleach

eureka Seven

samurai 7

I sorta barely got into anime and I gotta say Fairy Tail is pretty good, although I only watched the Sub. I've heard that the dub was terrible...

If you want to watch a movie or something, Spirited Away is great.

I watched all of Bleach too, all I have to say about that is the first 3 seasons were the best, and skip all the filler 0.o it kills.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Jesus Christ this has thread has gotten big over night. I've read through most of the post [since some were spoilers] and I really have to thank you guys for this :3 I'll try to watch all the animes that you guys have recommended to me :D

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Gurren Lagann

Cowboy Bebop

Fooly Cooly

Code Geass

Attack on Titan

Lucky Star

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I think Welcome to the NHK is dubbed as well.

It's really a masterpiece.

Lol just updated my MAL after like more than 6 months

TV: 246, OVA: 24, Movies: 13, Spcl.: 10, Eps: 6,107

Real numbers are probably more than that. I also archive everything I watch but a couple months ago I had to make sacrifices to make room for newer stuff...

RIP Black Lagoon and Baccano

Intel Core i7 930 // GIGABYTE X58-UD7 rev1 // Corsair Dominator 3x4GB // GPU MSI 7870 // Fractal Design R4 // 256GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro 1TB Samsung SpinPoint 3TB Seagate Barracuda  // Corsair 1000W // Dell 2713H // Vortex Poker II Ducky DK9008 // Logitech G400s // SteelSeries Qck+ DotA 2 Edition // Swan D1080-IV Audioengine A5+ Audioengine S8 // ASUS Xonar Essence STX - Albums http://imgur.com/a/wkJSM#2 // http://imgur.com/a/V2idF#0