Philosophy in the shower

LOST TALE

Do you ever happen to think about other things then showering in the shower?

If it slows your washing down then they answer in this poll is yes.

How much it slows you and the frequency at which it happens are to be considered.

note: it doesn't have to be philosophy

http://9gag.com/gag/aozxpqw

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

As soon as I saw the title I had to click the link (not the one provided by op but just here to chime in). Philosophy is a waste of time. I spent years making myself think about how the world was/is and how miserable it was/is and I could not fix it and could not

understand why society won't fix it. Well guess what? All it did was cause personal misery, more stress, etc. Screw philosophy. I don't want to know the answers to our existence and many other things because in

the average person's day to day life it doesn't matter and I think these big thinkers only do all this because they are afraid of action and taking risk to do what really needs to be done. How about the world stop

thinking about this and that and get to fixing things? Oh wait that would do the world too much good. Honestly when I die I will find it a relief from the comedy that is life.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I definitely think about a lot of different stuff in the shower, and I do take long showers however I would probably mostly put the blame for that on the wooooonderful hot water.

God damn man, it's like you've seen some crazy shit in your time. Just twitching in the corner and all lol.  

I see where you're coming from though :P

Never the less, the shower stuff happens all the time to me. Seem to just go off into my head in a vivid day dream of sorts. Gotta love showers ;D

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

I use the shower time to masturbate, of course.

Signatures are stupid.

How about the world stop

thinking about this and that and get to fixing things? Oh wait that would do the world too much good. Honestly when I die I will find it a relief from the comedy that is life.

I am in complete disagreement with your post.

It is exactly by thinking how to fix things that we get to fix things.

Thy philosophy is of a low level me thinks, because I can't believe how a limited vision you've got.

Good thing you've stopped, because thy philosophy is a waste of time.

I wish I never saw your post.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.