Black Screen flashes, sometimes just a black screen

ISuckWIthComputers

Hello, almost 2 weeks ago I made this post 

And ever since then all I have been playing is Valheim with my friends the temperatures were ranging at a 77 maximum to a 68-71 average I think. But a new problem arose, sudden black screening. I would be playing or simply browsing the web and the screen would turn off and I would get the "no signal detected" sign from my monitor, but audio and even mouse and keyboard input still worked. I know it is not the monitor because I have been using it with my laptop for the past 6 months and have tested it out with my laptop. Also, sometimes it would flash on and off and make the screen look like this:File_001.thumb.jpeg.76f4f587953a12bcc3eb4e4e19223f25.jpegFile_000.thumb.jpeg.5c6f9e2a5b3359525fde938dffd47f54.jpeg 

This the black screening would happen a few times when I first got the computer, but after I reseated the GPU it went away for a while. The grainy effect, however, is new. The effect is temporary and goes away after I restart the computer or when the screen flashes off and then back on again. I am at my wits end trying to figure out a fix, any help would be appreciated, Thank you.