How to enable all M.2 slots?

Hi all, I own an X570 AORUS MASTER board. I currently have 3 sata ssds on ports 0, 1 and 2, also 2 nvme m.2 drives one on the top slot and the other on the bottom. I have an elgato card on the bottom most pcie slot and a 3080 on the top most slot. The manual is confusing. I put an m.2 drive on the middle slot but the pc won't detect it. 

I know it's not the drive as it works on the other slots. How can I enable ALL THREE M.2 slots?

Per the manual you should have access to all the ports since you're using PCIe M.2 cards.

What CPU are you using? With both an Elgato and 3080, plus two PCIe storage cards is it possible you're out of PCIe lanes?

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

I'm not at home now but when I get home I'll remove the elgato card and see if that does it

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 5:40 PM, RAS_3885 said:

Per the manual you should have access to all the ports since you're using PCIe M.2 cards.

What CPU are you using? With both an Elgato and 3080, plus two PCIe storage cards is it possible you're out of PCIe lanes?

Hi sorry for the super late reply. I wasn't able to figure out how to enable all M.2 slots, so I just went back to using the middle and bottom M.2 slots, and then populated SATA ports 0, 1 and 2 for a total of 5 drives.

I appreciate the suggestions!