If Pixar made a robot - ClicBot Robot Showcase

CPotter

Isn't shortcircuit the channel for things like showcases and first looks? Or am I wrong?

7 minutes ago, TheRessurection said:

Isn't shortcircuit the channel for things like showcases and first looks? Or am I wrong?

This video was sponsored, hence why it's probably on the main channel. Also, on ShortCircuit they usually showcase your "average" stuff (e.g. monitors, keyboards etc)

First looks yes, showcases no, companies choose which one they want. Likely they pay more if they want a main channel video, a shortcircuit being the "budget" option.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Just now, Alex Kovacs said:

This video was sponsored, hence why it's probably on the main channel. Also, on ShortCircuit they usually showcase your "average" stuff (e.g. monitors, keyboards etc)

Doesn't shortcircuit have sponsors for most of the products too, like how Samsung sponsored their G9 showcase?

Just now, TheRessurection said:

Doesn't shortcircuit have sponsors for most of the products too, like how Samsung sponsored their G9 showcase?

Actually yea, forget about the sponsored thing then. It might be because it's something uncommon or it might just be lack of content on the main channel? We'll never know LUL

His son really looks like Linus:Dennis edition

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

"Yes Please". Linus' kids are so well raised. Good job Yvonne! 😉

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)

I am genuinely interested in this. Anyone knows if the block programming app supports HTTP requests? Would be cool if I could add Clicbot's gestures to my Home Assistant automations.