PC SUDDEN BLACK SCREEN NO MOUSE NO KEYBOARD

I had some issues the other month when my pc was freezeing but now it doesnt occur  then this happend. So I was playing rust with my brother then I dont know what happend monitor no display mouse and keyboard not working but the pc is still on, like it was during gameplay, no poweroutage. Btw I also encountered this problem yesterday. I tried updating gpu drivers still nothing

Specs:

Ryzen 5 2600

4x4gb 2400mhz ram ddr4

Asus ex a320m gaming

RX 5500XT

700watts psu

240gb nvme ssd(os)

1tb hdd

500gb hdd

Have you ran a memory test? What RAM are you using? Memory is always my prime suspect for Ryzen issues. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

1 hour ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Have you ran a memory test? What RAM are you using? Memory is always my prime suspect for Ryzen issues. 

Not yet but I tried pulling out my HDD's and Im still observing if it still crashes Im gonna suspect the ram, but.... I havent encountered this problem before, my OS was still on HDD and I was using 4 ram sticks that time and there seems to be no problem but when I placed the m.2 ssd this happend after a couple of weeks @BlueChinchillaEatingDorito

I was having this problem, and reseating my GPU appears to have fixed the problem.

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022

18 minutes ago, Sarra said:

I was having this problem, and reseating my GPU appears to have fixed the problem.

Does you keybaord and mouse has light when screen goes black or nahh? @Sarra

9 hours ago, Ryzen_Gamer_69 said:

Does you keybaord and mouse has light when screen goes black or nahh? @Sarra

USB was still working. Caps lock didn't work, though. I think I have USB power pass through on my motherboard, so who knows?

6 hours ago, Sarra said:

USB was still working. Caps lock didn't work, though. I think I have USB power pass through on my motherboard, so who knows?

Mine was mouse and keyboard are off and when I tried to do an improper shutdown, by holding the power button it wasn't turning off so I unplug it to the main/wall

25 minutes ago, Ryzen_Gamer_69 said:

Mine was mouse and keyboard are off and when I tried to do an improper shutdown, by holding the power button it wasn't turning off so I unplug it to the main/wall

Have you checked your event logs? There might be a clue to what's going on in there...

10 hours ago, Sarra said:

Have you checked your event logs? There might be a clue to what's going on in there...

I dont seem to see any problem, I saw a critical one but it says unexpected shutdown error code 41, quick question is there any possibilites that it could be one of my hard drives(HDD) @Sarra

5 hours ago, Ryzen_Gamer_69 said:

I dont seem to see any problem, I saw a critical one but it says unexpected shutdown error code 41, quick question is there any possibilites that it could be one of my hard drives(HDD) @Sarra

Keep going past that, it might show something... If not, then the entire system might be losing power.

Do you have a spare PSU?

I've got to leave on a trip for a week and won't have 'net, so... Hopefully someone else can step in and help you. 😧

6 hours ago, Sarra said:

Keep going past that, it might show something... If not, then the entire system might be losing power.

Do you have a spare PSU?

I've got to leave on a trip for a week and won't have 'net, so... Hopefully someone else can step in and help you. 😧

Sadly, I do not have a spare one, and also sadly I cannot afford a new one either, thanks for the infos good luck with your trip