Mutants are real

Sammael

People think they are not real, but they are, some of you have encountered them already.

They do not fly or shoot lazers out of their eyes, what they do is more fantastical, they are so effing brilliant they make your minds and thought processes look like a sea slug.

Really, really really REALLY smart people, are mutants, evolution does not require an individual to be that smart to survive, they are an unlikelihood in nature, one that primarily manifests itself when the population sizes get larger enough.  They are harvested by top universities using free tuition like a carrot to draw them in, they then mate with other mutants and create a higher density spawning pool of other mutants.

Eventually, society will stratify into the mutants in elite positions, and the rest of society who are just not equipped to compete in their world.

This would be less of an issue if the mutants created offspring that could raise up the rest of the population, but as you can see in this video, the mutants are vastly outdone by their less brilliant relatives.

We need to find a way to turn more people into mutants, and I suspect only the mutants will have the answer.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

What the fuck did I just watch?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

... That was random. Very, very random.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

A clip from a very good and mortifying movie.

IQ 135.

I'm a mutant.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

This is probably the weirdest thread in LTT history.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

I didn't watch the video, but some cases there is an inverse link between IQ and everyday functioning (particularly social). 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Considering that a change in your DNA due to some reasons is considered a mutation, I'd say they exist.

I have even created mutant flies in biology.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

im asking the same fucking thing

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

It's brilliant. Smart people staying away from children, whilst the dumb ones are repopulating the earth. 

Think about that next time when you're thinking about having children. If all the dumb ones are reproducing, what will happen? We'll end up with a society of dumb people. 

Sounds like the plot to the movie "Idiocracy" which, by the way, was an idiocracy by itself. 

144Hz goodness

This is probably the weirdest thread in LTT history.

have you been to some of my threads?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!