My NZXT X73 RGb fans, can't be controlled and don't show up in software.

Nexblitzer

So I'm using a MSI X570 Unify, But I can't for the love of god see the fans and NAY software I have installed and can't get them to show up. The fans RGB lights up but it's very dimm. I don't have the HUE+, Nor fan hub, and I would prefer not to spend and money to do so as well.

I have read reviews and guides, and I'm stumped. Unless someone can show me how they have it setup on there MSI board? 

I'm guessing you have the fans plugged into the motherboard.

Note: Users receive notifications after Mentions & Quotes. 

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

Ryzen 5 5600 |16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

PCs I used before:

Pentium G4500 | 4GB/8GB DDR4 2133Mhz | H110 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz | 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

5 minutes ago, podkall said:

I'm guessing you have the fans plugged into the motherboard.

Yeah, the 3 to 1 adaptor is plugged into the moterhboard

1 minute ago, Nexblitzer said:

Yeah, the 3 to 1 adaptor is plugged into the moterhboard

Does your motherboard support RGB fans? Perhaps if you don't mind sounding like a jet engine see if making them run on full speed or almost full speed in bios can light them up more?

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

PCs I used before:

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

2 minutes ago, podkall said:

Does your motherboard support RGB fans? Perhaps if you don't mind sounding like a jet engine see if making them run on full speed or almost full speed in bios can light them up more?

That I'm not sure of. I have in fact, gone into the Bios and tried to interact with the RGB there, But to no avail, I may have another look later. Fan speed didn't affect it.

5 minutes ago, Nexblitzer said:

That I'm not sure of. I have in fact, gone into the Bios and tried to interact with the RGB there, But to no avail, I may have another look later. Fan speed didn't affect it.

Well I never had RGB before so if the basics are correct than someone who is more experienced with RGB should help you.. have a nice day.

PC:

PCs I used before:

22 hours ago, Nexblitzer said:

NZXT has an ecosystem for RGB. This means two thing. For one, they aren't compatible with motherboard controls. For two, you have RGB with NZXT CAM and going through pump. Check you manual for more details. You should be daisy-chaining fans and then connecting them to pump, then pump with USB to mobo.

Buying any other controller than NZXT Hue won't solve this.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

22 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

NZXT has an ecosystem for RGB. This means two thing. For one, they aren't compatible with motherboard controls. For two, you have RGB with NZXT CAM and going through pump. Check you manual for more details. You should be daisy-chaining fans and then connecting them to pump, then pump with USB to mobo.

Buying any other controller than NZXT Hue won't solve this.

I have daisy chained them appropriately. And fuck. Damn NZXT and there proprietary bullshit.

• 10 months later...

Im having the exact same problem right now, were you able to resolve the issue?