$10k USD Build Budget HELP

BigRecoiilz
13 hours ago, FakeKGB said:

Corsair Ax1600i.

1600W PSU, best there can be.

Except for the EVGA SuperNova 2000G+ or whatever it's called.

ok then get the corsair ax, because the 3090 can go past 1000w even in 1 gpu form, because you have 4 peices of ram, 3090, a ryzen 9, a chungus mobo

1 minute ago, TTV BigRecoiilz said:

I don't want to do any custom liquid cooling. Most I'll go is an AIO for the CPU.

you choice

I’m on mobile so I’ll add a parts list soon, but at $10K you could build a 3090 + 5950X + 64 GB RAM system in a sub 10L case (FormD T1, its not in stock so you’d need to overpay but that probably isn’t an issue lol).

You could fit it in a backpack lol and it won’t take much space on the desk

Im a big SFF fan so that’s what I’d build for that price

Current System: Ryzen 7 3700X, Noctua NH L12 Ghost S1 Edition, 32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz, MAG B550i Gaming Edge, 1TB WD SN550 NVME, SF750, RTX 3080 Founders Edition, Louqe Ghost S1

21 minutes ago, Hymenopus_Coronatus said:

I’m on mobile so I’ll add a parts list soon, but at $10K you could build a 3090 + 5950X + 64 GB RAM system in a sub 10L case (FormD T1, its not in stock so you’d need to overpay but that probably isn’t an issue lol).

Nice that's what everybody's been saying so I'll definitely be thinking about that.

22 minutes ago, Hymenopus_Coronatus said:

Oh but with the case I wanted the Lian Li O11 case. Looks really nice with mild RGB lightin which is what I'm shooting for

Why don't you build two systems ? If you are doing professional video editing then that will have different needs to a gaming pc. 

Just now, lee32uk said:

Why don't you build two systems ? If you are doing professional video editing then that will have different needs to a gaming pc. 

I was thinking that but I thought that I would blow a fuse with two very powerful PCs in the same room. Is that not the case?

3 hours ago, TTV BigRecoiilz said:

I don't want to do any custom liquid cooling. Most I'll go is an AIO for the CPU.

What is so hard about mounting a pump fastening the fans to the radiator and cutting hose to size and installing fittings ...

if u spend 10k on a pc it should be a 10k pc

not one that you have to get rid of the aio after 3 yrs but one that can be ran many years to come 

with a machine of this caliber what possible need to upgrade would you have it will do everything you could need beautifully for long run 

6 hours ago, KG1O1 said:

What is so hard about mounting a pump fastening the fans to the radiator and cutting hose to size and installing fittings ...

if u spend 10k on a pc it should be a 10k pc

not one that you have to get rid of the aio after 3 yrs but one that can be ran many years to come 

with a machine of this caliber what possible need to upgrade would you have it will do everything you could need beautifully for long run 

Well I haven't had a good experience with custom loops and I have enough funds to buy whatever new parts I need in the future

16 hours ago, TTV BigRecoiilz said:

I was thinking that but I thought that I would blow a fuse with two very powerful PCs in the same room. Is that not the case?

I wouldn't have thought so, unless you do something crazy like having an electric heater on the same socket at the same time. I know here in the UK a double socket is around 3000W, so maybe see what your socket/s are rated for.