Zcoin(xfr)-Firo vs ETH vs BTC

Based on sites whattomine and betterhash, I had calculated that you can mine 360$ month if 12x gtx 1050 ti cost 1800$ or 450$ with 12x gtx 1660 cost 2900$, compared to ethereum you can mine 240$(price of eth 360$) with 12x rx 570 8gb cost  2900$ old price of them.

Is zcoin unstable ?

I understood that btc and eth are stable.

But what is point of firo ?

Is it profitable ?

Price of nvidia gpus I have to buy now for new.

17 hours ago, PWforPower said:

Is zcoin unstable ?

Every coin is unstable except for, well, stablecoins.

I understood that btc and eth are stable.

They're not really. They go up and down all the time and every now and then crash hard (mostly BTC that crashed, but point still stands). BTC went up from $10k  last December to $48k at this moment of writing. ETH underwent a rise from 700 to 1700 as well. If people were to panic sell all there BTC and ETH tomorrow or just declared it was worthless, everything would come crashing down.

But what is point of firo ?

Is it profitable ?

Not familiar with the currency, so I don't know what the point is. Looks like they want "anonymous currency".

Profitability all depends on what it costs you to obtain it and what the market will do. The former you can calculate, the latter is anyone's guess and is pretty much unpredictable. Keep in mind that if you buy a $2900 setup you'll first have to earn $2900 plus electricity costs of running them in whatever crypto before you make a profit.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

Thank you for good information, but do someone mine zcoin firo, because its 50$ month with gtx 1660 based on some sites !

you need to check the mining calculators every couple days, i prefer coinwarz for my calculations.

A couple years ago peercoin, mazacoin, and eMark coin were more profitable than BTC occasionally by a large margin. but now they all suck ass and aren't worth anything. So today it may look like the zcoin is profitable but next week it may be only half as profitable.

4 minutes ago, airborne spoon said:

you need to check the mining calculators every couple days, i prefer coinwarz for my calculations.

A couple years ago peercoin, mazacoin, and eMark coin were more profitable than BTC occasionally by a large margin. but now they all suck ass and aren't worth anything. So today it may look like the zcoin is profitable but next week it may be only half as profitable.

I dont know about earlier difficulty, but from 2017 to now average price of zcoin is about 4$.

How do you mean that next can be half profitable. Do you think on difficulty or price drops ?

How I see there is no big price drops look link.

2 minutes ago, PWforPower said:

I dont know about earlier difficulty, but from 2017 to now average price of zcoin is about 4$.

How do you mean that next can be half profitable. Do you think on difficulty or price drops ?

How I see there is no big price drops look link.

except for that massive spike in 2018 its relatively stable, what i'm referring to is the price it commands compared to other coins. If you look at the chart below you can see that peercoin is currently more profitable than BTC as i write this, but if you look at it in a week or so it'll prob change and be beneath BTC.

coin.thumb.png.08c48ae4789f7db6c0c253445667d255.png