Minecraft/Coding PC Build

Nucker

Budget (including currency): £700

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I will be coding Java (mainly Minecraft plugins and mods), javascript foe websites and discord bots as well as playing minecraft and I would like to be able to record/stream. I plan to run Windows.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I want to be able to get the parts so that I can be finished building within a few weeks. It would be nice if I could have 2-4 terabytes of storage and 8 but maybe 16 gigs of ram but im not sure.

16 gigs of ram are the least you should go with if you want to programm/record, play minecraft. 

Well if I have 2 instances of minecraft, 10 browser tabs and my ide with like 10 classes open I think I would need it

16GB or even 32GB of DDR4-3200 CL16 down the road will be great for your build.

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

1 minute ago, YT_DomDaBomb20 said:

Image result for crying gif

i5 12600KF | Zotac RTX 4080 Gaming trinity | Team Vulcan 2x16GB DDR4 3600 | ASRock Z690M-ITX/ac | WD Black SN850x 2TB

Cooler Master NR200P v2 | ID Cooling Zoomflow 280 XT | SeaSonic Focus SGX-750 | Thermalright 2x140mm + 2x120mm aRGB

LG C2 OLED 48" 120hz | Epomaker TH80 (Gateron Yellow) | Logitech MX Master 3 | Koss Porta Pro Comm

1 minute ago, Aereldor said:

Image result for crying gif

So much cheaper 3 months ago I know it hurts to see these prices

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i5-10400F 2.9 GHz 6-Core Processor  (£129.98 @ Box Limited) 
Motherboard: MSI B460M PRO-VDH Micro ATX LGA1200 Motherboard  (£78.95 @ CCL Computers) 
Memory: Patriot Viper 4 Blackout 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 Memory  (£63.25 @ Ebuyer) 
Storage: Western Digital SN750 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (£58.17 @ Amazon UK) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£46.98 @ CCL Computers) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB Video Card  (£164.99 @ CCL Computers) 
Case: Aerocool QS-240 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  (£28.61 @ Amazon UK) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master MWE Bronze V2 450 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (£49.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Total: £620.92
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-02-08 14:58 GMT+0000

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

13 minutes ago, YT_DomDaBomb20 said:

Just to confirm, no cpu coolers or case fans are needed?

11 minutes ago, Nucker said:

the cpu and case has them included, but the old 1600 is a poor choice in 2021. the 10400F or 12nm 1600 would be much better.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

34 minutes ago, Nucker said:

Comes with cooler

22 minutes ago, Herman Mcpootis said:

the cpu and case has them included, but the old 1600 is a poor choice in 2021. the 10400F or 12nm 1600 would be much better.

just tried  to keep it under budget both would have been too expensive, also not that it matters but it has a better cooler than the 12nm if he’s interested in oc

Hi, so when talking to my friends about the parts, they said that it wasn't worth buying a computer now as the GPU is too expensive for the performance you get. I understand there is a chip shortage in the US that may be the reason of these inflated prices. My main question is that, how long should I wait, but that's not really a predictable answer. What do I need to wait for. Am I to hear that GPU prices are going down or the new release of one that hasn't gone out of stock. If someone could explain exactly what I should do, that would be really helpful