Incredibly Slow Nvidia Driver Download

Hello, long story short I'm trying to re-install windows on my laptop. Right now I'm currently pre-downloading the drivers I needed. But when I tried do download the Nvidia driver, the download always goes so slowly, yes I have tried different browser and the results are the same.

s2h2uyako6561.png.c581348d36aed8a4de3d9285b5ed69cb.png

Also interestingly or rather annoyingly happens when I update the driver as well. It goes at my ISP download speed for a sec and then the speed slowly dropped until it stopped itself. Then I have to manually resume it again, then it slowed down again and again.

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!

go to networking tab in task manager and check the bandwidth usage when that download gets slow. maybe something else is f@king with ur bandwidth

Just now, OVER10RD said:

go to networking tab in task manager and check the bandwidth usage when that download gets slow. maybe something else is f@king with ur bandwidth

if so, the network utilization will be high even when ur download is slow

43 minutes ago, WikiForce said:

maybe try guru3d, i always download from there because you don't have to go through all the bs of selecting your os and gpu like nvidia site

Nope even worse. Failed immediately!!!

Remember! Reality Is An Illusion, The Universe Is A Hologram, Buy GOLD! Byeeee!!!

24 minutes ago, OVER10RD said:

if so, the network utilization will be high even when ur download is slow

Barely even 1% usage in task manager.

4 minutes ago, WikiForce said:

something wrong with your internet then

I doesn't make any damn sense. Everything else works perfectly, every other driver and programs I download just fine. It's just this damn Nvidia driver that is not downloading correctly.

Wait.... Does using other then the local DNS server does anything? I'm currently using Cloudflare's DNS server.

3 hours ago, PiberiusWilde said:

Barely even 1% usage in task manager.

3 hours ago, PiberiusWilde said:

I doesn't make any damn sense. Everything else works perfectly, every other driver and programs I download just fine. It's just this damn Nvidia driver that is not downloading correctly.

Wait.... Does using other then the local DNS server does anything? I'm currently using Cloudflare's DNS server.

it's unlikely to be the DNS. maybe try downloading from a different site or from a different download mirror

7 hours ago, OVER10RD said:

I ended up using just using my phone mobile data then transferred the file to the laptop.