Any flat pack ATX cases?

atomicus

Are there any good quality ATX cases that come flat packed and/or can be disassembled for easy transport? I am moving country in a couple months and lugging a large case around is not very practical, so was curious if there is something I can obtain that can be transported more easily. A benchtable is the obvious solution, something like the Streacom BC1, which I know is very good, but is there anything else?

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

Even if the case could be packed up flat somehow, I feel like disassembling the whole PC and then packaging all of the separate components will end up taking about as much space during your move as simply leaving the complete PC in the case.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, Middcore said:

Even if the case could be packed up flat somehow, I feel like disassembling the whole PC and then packaging all of the separate components will end up taking about as much space during your move as simply leaving the complete PC in the case.

While that might be true, I'd be more concerned about potential damage. I wouldn't want to leave a cooler and GPU fixed, so that means packing them separately, so therefore using the PC case to carry the motherboard and CPU would take up more space than the motherboard box.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

1 minute ago, atomicus said:

While that might be true, I'd be more concerned about potential damage. I wouldn't want to leave a cooler and GPU fixed, so that means packing them separately, so therefore using the PC case to carry the motherboard and CPU would take up more space than the motherboard box.

There are steps you can take to protect a completed PC when packing it up for transport (whether actually shipping it or just putting it in a moving fan or something)

I really don't think the type of case you're talking about exists, and even if it did, would you really want to switch your whole system to it "permanently" just for the sake of this move that will be over in a couple days?

If you're set on disassembling the whole system for transport anyway, and you're willing to spend money on a new case anyway... why not just junk your current case and buy a new case when you get to your new home? I mean since either way you're going to have to disassemble the system and transport the components. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16