Mobile MMORPGs with No Auto Function and Good Story.

Ali_H.

So I've been looking for medieval fantasy games, but most of them I can't play on my phone since my phone is underpowered (Moto G7). my only other option are MMOs and most of them are repetitive and boring. Any good suggestions?

for the mobile platform? none... even the Final Fantasy franchise games for the mobile platform is stuck in the paywall model... if you want to enjoy games with great stories that you can enjoy on a handheld device, Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild for the Nintendo Switch will still probably be the top recommended game for your needs... I don't think there is any decent (non paywall model) game for the mobile platform that will not be repetitive and boring... you've gotta look at other handheld devices for those games...

mobile games are just not designed for those long hours of gameplay that you can immerse yourself and be lost in the story... if you really want that kind of experience, either buy a Nintendo Switch, or any other older hand held device like the PSP which have a good number of games that are really story based...

That Genshi Impact see pretty fun. Played couple of hours so far and it seems legit. Breath of the wild wildish.

On 1/31/2021 at 10:05 AM, centurion_08 said:

That Genshi Impact see pretty fun. Played couple of hours so far and it seems legit. Breath of the wild wildish.

I actually already play that game, not on my phone though. My phone is not to minimum specifications.