Help with new Gaming build

_lucalink

Budget (including currency): £1100

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Single Player games such as Red Dead, Witcher and Fallen Order, Multiplayer games such as Battlefront 2, CSGO, COD, etc.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I am looking at building a new gaming rig for 1100 British Pounds. I will be playing quite a wide range of games but I'm not very competitive in esports titles like csgo. Aswell as gaming it will be used for schoolwork. I havent quite decided what resolution to play at but will most likely be at 1440p 144hz. I quite like the idea of doing something in the cooler master nr200p but not fixed on that. SFF case would be a bonus but not necessary if it means i have to sacrifice a lot on performance.  

Accidentally pasted the wrong link lkl

27 minutes ago, _lucalink said:

Budget (including currency): £1100

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Single Player games such as Red Dead, Witcher and Fallen Order, Multiplayer games such as Battlefront 2, CSGO, COD, etc.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I am looking at building a new gaming rig for 1100 British Pounds. I will be playing quite a wide range of games but I'm not very competitive in esports titles like csgo. Aswell as gaming it will be used for schoolwork. I havent quite decided what resolution to play at but will most likely be at 1440p 144hz. I quite like the idea of doing something in the cooler master nr200p but not fixed on that. SFF case would be a bonus but not necessary if it means i have to sacrifice a lot on performance.  

geometry is hard
b550 > x570