Computer freezes when playing games (with display / but no audio)

Hahakko

Sorry for my English and for the long post.

Here's the specs:
i3-2100

8gb

RTX 2060 6gb

(I know it's a huge bottleneck but it works, even if I'm not getting it's full potential)

Here's what happened:

I have an old MOBO which is a Gigabyte. It works properly, but it's not saving my BIOS even after I replace it's CMOS. (so I thought of replacing it)
I got myself a new MOBO and I'm not sure what brand it is. (didn't change any settings in BIOS)
At first it was working fine. playing my usual game in Med Settings and about an hour or two it restarts. (it happened twice)

Did some basic troubleshooting like resetting the RAM and GPU (It worked fine until I'm finished playing)

The next day it freezes while I was playing (no display / with buzzing sounds) this happens randomly
After that I decided to reinstall my OS and updated my drivers.
Now my game freezes in Med settings (with display / but no audio) and when I switch it to the lowest settings it works fine.

Temps are all good.

I was thinking it might be my HDD this time, but when I check it's health is 100%

I feel like I need to change something in the BIOS but I don't know what it is.
Or maybe the MOBO that I got is just faulty.
Hope you can help me. Thank you.

I would guess the RAM, are you using your ram in dual channel, try the other channel, or if you are just using one stick there is usually a specific slot where that one should go.

What are your BIOS Settings for Ram, is it set to XMP? Maybe the voltage is too low or frequency too high or incompatible timings.

Post a screenshot of the Error in the Windows Event Viewer from when your system crashed.

@Plermpel

Here's my Event viewer after it freezes (this time its no display / no sound) and I honestly don't know what to look here.

Also with the XMP, my BIOS said it's not supported.

It gives me the option to choose profile but whenever I choose XMP it would just go back to DIMM

I also tried to remove the cmos and hold power button then remove my GPU.

Idk what happened but my RAM became 7.9gb instead of 8gb like before. Idk if it means something. Thank you

image.thumb.png.62a115f779bf8e7d1fbe3be1db068d37.png

Update: My pc now freezes even when I play at the lowest settings. 😥