Skur3byk

Im running

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Ryzen 7 3700X

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus

2x16GB Hyperx Predator 3733 MHz

GIGABYTE 2070 Super Windforce OC 3X 8G

SSD Kingston A2000 1 TB + 2 TB HDD + 1 TB HDD
SilentiumPC Supremo FM2 Gold 750W (SPC169)

*context*

2 weeks back my Graphics card started artefacting while playing BO:CW, it was only game that had problems, i thought okay, activision bad.
Few days earlier my pc black screened (no image output. pc froze), This friday while shuting down my pc went 3 beeps and VGA Light came on on EZ Debug, the pc wouldn't shut down so i helped it by holding power button.

So, my PC Won't post, stays on VGA Light, except i was able to go into bios after waiting like 5 minutes, after clearing cmos, doesn't work.

I updated my bios to 7C37vAA as i have read here that it worked with ryzen 5000 series.

Swapped card for old 1050ti and same issue-VGA light on.
Cleared Cmos with Jumper, now it beeps randomly, sometimes 20 times, sometimes just once, the light stays on.

Everything was reseated, replugged, tried in other pcie slots, etc.

The 1050 ti is working, i tested it on 2nd pc, runs flawless, i cannot test the 2070 super as the power supply in the other pc is like 400W.

What could be wrong? is it possible that my PSU killed my mobo and gpu?

1 minute ago, Skur3byk said:

Im running

Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Ryzen 7 3700X

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus

2x16GB Hyperx Predator 3733 MHz

GIGABYTE 2070 Super Windforce OC 3X 8G

SSD Kingston A2000 1 TB + 2 TB HDD + 1 TB HDD
SilentiumPC Supremo FM2 Gold 750W (SPC169)

*context*

2 weeks back my Graphics card started artefacting while playing BO:CW, it was only game that had problems, i thought okay, activision bad.
Few days earlier my pc black screened (no image output. pc froze), This friday while shuting down my pc went 3 beeps and VGA Light came on on EZ Debug, the pc wouldn't shut down so i helped it by holding power button.

So, my PC Won't post, stays on VGA Light, except i was able to go into bios after waiting like 5 minutes, after clearing cmos, doesn't work.

I updated my bios to 7C37vAA as i have read here that it worked with ryzen 5000 series.

Swapped card for old 1050ti and same issue-VGA light on.
Cleared Cmos with Jumper, now it beeps randomly, sometimes 20 times, sometimes just once, the light stays on.

Everything was reseated, replugged, tried in other pcie slots, etc.

The 1050 ti is working, i tested it on 2nd pc, runs flawless, i cannot test the 2070 super as the power supply in the other pc is like 400W.

What could be wrong? is it possible that my PSU killed my mobo and gpu?

Sounds like the mobo is on the fritz.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.