Connecting rtx 2080 super to cooler master v1000

I am trying to install and connect my asus rog strix 2080 super to my power supply. The cooler master v1000 power supply, the pcie of this power supply are 6 pin, where my graphic card need 2× 8 pin. The cable that comes with the power supply is 6 pin connected into the power supply to 2×8 pin connected to the graphic card, I heard that its better to use two separate 8 pin to the graphic card, so if i use two pcie cables that comes with the power supply, it will look too ugly, cause each cable will have an extra 8 pin unused popping next to the gpu connection, the solution is to use cable modes, but witch type can I use cause the cooler master pcie are 6 pin ?

I also have a concern about the 6 pin pcie connection in the cooler master power supply, would it give the same power as per other power supplies that have 8 pin pcie ? 

11 minutes ago, Abdallah Awayda said:

Hello I am trying to install and connect my asus rog strix 2080 super to my power supply, the cooler master v1000 power supply, the pcie of this power supply are 6 pin, where my graphic card need 2× 8 pin. The cable that comes with the power supply is 6 pin to 2×8 pin, I heard that its better to use two separate  8 pin  to the graphic card, but it looks too ugly, cause each cable will have an extra 8 pin unused next to the gpu connection, the solution is to use cable modes, but witch type can I use cause the cooler master pcie are 6 pin ?

You should be really using the 2 separate cables as each one is rated for 150 Watts. If you use a single cable, the load may be a fire hazard. On cards like the 2060 that would not be an issue but the 2080 super can draw over 300 Watts easily. The PCI-e slot can provide a maximum of 75 Watts of power to the card. You really need the 2 cables, even if they are ugly with the extra connector. I don't know about your case but I would use some black cable ties to have them at least not dangling around. 

Can I use cable modes, taking in mind that the pcie from the v1000 power supply is 6 pin ?  Extention is easy but I dont have a power supply shroud in my thermaltake view 71, so cable modes kit from the power supply to the board and gpu will be nicer, but I dont know which one to get since my power supply pcie is 6 pin ....