LTT Mousepad material / resistance, compared to Steelseries or Logitech mousepads

Hi, so the time has come to throw away my old teared up gaming companion and I'm wondering if I should buy another Steelseries QCK+, try Logitech for once (I heard it's better) or try the LTT Mousepad. I really like the design of LTT mousepad, but I didn't see a single word about it's resistance comparison between other gaming mousepads. Does anyone know if it's any good for gaming? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

So I've had mine for a few weeks now and I really enjoy it. I've not had anything fancy before - this is the highest end deskpad I've ever had - but I've actually improved with my gameplay since getting it.

I use it with a G Pro Wireless and it feels super good with that. Just the right amount of squish for typing at all day too. I recommend it, but I haven't got much else to go on other than £5 amazon special mousepads.

Only thing I'd say is that it doesn't come with any cleaning instructions and mine is now starting to look a little grubby.