I need help reinstalling windows

jammer2001

Just happened again. 

Update 7:53pm: it happened again and this time it won't see any Wi-Fi networks. 

Update 7:58: just ran the troubleshooter and it seems to have fixed it. hopefully it holds.

What wifi card do you have? Could it have some firmware you're missing? Otherwise it might be windows itself acting up, it's really stupid after all. Have you rebooted your system since this started happening?

4 hours ago, somer4ndo said:

What wifi card do you have? Could it have some firmware you're missing? Otherwise it might be windows itself acting up, it's really stupid after all. Have you rebooted your system since this started happening?

seems to be working fine now. I updated the drivers. its a D-Link but I aleady checked and instialled the updater it happened once after but since than its been fine.

I'm getting some static on the monitor when I try weake the computer from sleep and between it shuttinhg down and botting back up when I restart it. I just updated the GPU driver lets see if tthat helps. it doesn't happen while I'm using the computer. @somer4ndo @ragnarok0273

I'd recommend creating a different topic for these new issues, you'll get new perspectives, maybe with more experience with this sort of stuff, your original problems were "easier" to solve, the only thing I can think of for the static right now is maybe using DDU to uninstall all display drivers and install new ones from nvidias website again. Though I don't know if that's your issue. Again, I'd recommend starting a new topic with your new issues.